NFL reporter calls Dallas Cowboys 'biggest gaslighters in the league' over offseason inactivity

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Media always proving they know less than fans. You can't gaslight people when they know you're lying, and with Cap Boy crunching numbers in the back.

sbark

Reaction score
Ha
The Nfl, entire usa sports system....gaslights on par with Roman Gladiators

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
gaslighting is when you are caught in the lie and double down. if you lie or are shown to be hypocritical, incorrect, etc and you do not deny it or otherwise further the deception then you are not gasligting.

I do love how so many Cowboys fans embrace victimhood.

plasticman

Reaction score
The gas lighting started in 1994….”500 guys could coach this team.”
That's why I sometimes refer to Switzer as "Coach 501". He did not win with this team until Jerry Jones changed the team by adding Dieon Sanders with a contract that destroyed the team's future for several years.-

shabazz

Reaction score
Gaslighting is a nice way to call it........I prefer to go with outright lying.

Company owners HAVE to withhold information from the general public because that's just good business......so that's why I've never understand why Jones just doesn't shutty.

Good owners should be seldom seen and seldom heard.

shabazz

Reaction score
gaslighting is when you are caught in the lie and double down. if you lie or are shown to be hypocritical, incorrect, etc and you do not deny it or otherwise further the deception then you are not gasligting.

I do love how so many Cowboys fans embrace victimhood.
Incorrect, here's your obligatory definition of gaslighting

gas·light

manipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning.
"in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"

Nobody's a victim here......just .loyal fans of an idiot owner.

morat1959

Reaction score
I think he has quietly turned over some of the GM stuff to McClay . Beyond that, I believe age has suddenly changed his approach from winning "Jerry's way" to let's build this team the way we did 35 years ago. Maybe McClay, Scott, Jimmy are breaking through, who knows, but there's a disturbance in the force:flagwave:
I hope you are on to something. I’d follow the team closer if we make a big trade in round one. Have some QB competition in camp! So what if it takes 3 years to get there. Let’s build around the QB instead of the past 30 year approach. Go all in no matter the player or picks…..Williams or Maye or bust. If it doesn’t work out, we are drafting higher for a year or 2. Get active in FA when we get close..ie…Charles Haley, Deion Sanders.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Please this chick acts like the media who fans the flame for thr Jones clan are not active participants in this bs.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The Jones still have their blind cult following but its membership seems to be dwindlling.

They are quite bad at this whole football thing and have been for a long time. Small successes here and there does not hide 28 years of ineptitude.

But hey, franchise value and merchandise sales.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The Jones still have their blind cult following but its membership seems to be dwindlling.

They are quite bad at this whole football thing and have been for a long time. Small successes here and there does not hide 28 years of ineptitude.

But hey, franchise value and merchandise sales.
I want to know exactly who is identifying and developing the next QB.

That’s why I doubt they move on voluntarily before there’s no choice.

Maybe they figure to luck into a third one in a row that can keep the charade going.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

NFL reporter calls Dallas Cowboys 'biggest gaslighters in the league' over offseason inactivity​

Story by Matthew Schmidt, NFL Analysis Network

The Dallas Cowboys have taken tons of criticism this offseason, and it seems like it’s not over.

During an appearance on the Up & Adams Show, NFC North reporter Carmen Vitali ripped the Cowboys for their lack of activity this offseason, calling them “the biggest gaslighters in the league.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=a7a2d8d0ab564febbcd00d197b91cf32&ei=21

how do you feel about that statement big dog?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Throughout many decades of deception to their fans, the Dallas FO still swears they're for real -- that's their biggest lie of all. :facepalm:

Our GM loves to say he wants to win more than anything but when it comes time to choose, it'll be money over winning every time!

Last edited:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Jones family are grifters and they the best grifters in the world and it works like a charm.
Grifters they are not or else they would have been kicked out of the league a long time ago and already been sued into oblivion in the oil industry. They are fecal sludge pumpers. They missed their calling. The Jones family could re-fertilize barren land and spur monumental plant growth just by talking.