NFL reporter calls Dallas Cowboys 'biggest gaslighters in the league' over offseason inactivity

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hey! That justifies the last 28 years! You BETCHA!!

BTW, what was in your mind as you typed out your defense of the indefensible? Did you think you were being awesome?
Please explain the logic tat took you from the subpar coach in Sitzer winning a Lombardi with that 95 team to my thinking that justifies 'the last 28 years'

Protip: I don't think like you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

NFL reporter calls Dallas Cowboys 'biggest gaslighters in the league' over offseason inactivity​

Story by Matthew Schmidt, NFL Analysis Network

The Dallas Cowboys have taken tons of criticism this offseason, and it seems like it’s not over.

During an appearance on the Up & Adams Show, NFC North reporter Carmen Vitali ripped the Cowboys for their lack of activity this offseason, calling them “the biggest gaslighters in the league.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=a7a2d8d0ab564febbcd00d197b91cf32&ei=21

Is it just me or does Vitali look a lot like Roy Firestone?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly think Jerry meant he's blowing it up and building a super bowl contender the right way.
Hiring a real HC and finding a QB.
Time will tell.

Reaction score

NFL reporter calls Dallas Cowboys 'biggest gaslighters in the league' over offseason inactivity​

The Dallas Cowboys have taken tons of criticism this offseason, and it seems like it’s not over.

During an appearance on the Up & Adams Show, NFC North reporter Carmen Vitali ripped the Cowboys for their lack of activity this offseason, calling them “the biggest gaslighters in the league.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=a7a2d8d0ab564febbcd00d197b91cf32&ei=21

Well, while true, it's hilarious to hear the media calling out Jerry for gas-lighting. They're willing accomplices and co-instigators of the gas-lighting, Jerry hasn't done doodily in free agency since forever.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t know why anyone is surprised. This organization doesn’t have the expertise to make favorable trades and isn’t familiar enough with the talent in the league to know who could improve the team. Making moves under such circumstances is more likely to lead to public embarrassment and ridicule. The safe play is to do exactly what we are doing……… which is nothing.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don’t know why anyone is surprised. This organization doesn’t have the expertise to make favorable trades and isn’t familiar enough with the talent in the league to know who could improve the team. Making moves under such circumstances is more likely to lead to public embarrassment and ridicule. The safe play is to do exactly what we are doing……… which is nothing.
100%

Big_D

Reaction score
They're both on the money. What are the Cowboys doing????? LOL No one knows. They took whatever window they just had and slammed it shut.

jnday

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is writing off the season already, but you can't deny Jerry's track record don't look too good. All these opinions are based on past history, so they are not just based on fabrication or hate. The Aesop's fable "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" comes to mind, eventually you ignore and don't believe a word he says.
If you are not writing the season off, you are not looking at reality. They couldn’t beat the 49ers last season and they have lost several starters. They will be lucky to win the division. Jerry has made no effort to replace the players that was lost.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If you are not writing the season off, you are not looking at reality. They couldn’t beat the 49ers last season and they have lost several starters. They will be lucky to win the division. Jerry has made no effort to replace the players that was lost.
true statement

tunahelper

Reaction score

Jerry has set this offseason up to lean on Dak. Jerry is negotiating and positioning the ruse to pressure Dak into signing a reasonable deal. I do not believe Jerry will not resign Dak. He needs the ruse of winning football to keep the interest on the team. What we are witnessing is simply monetary negotiations.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
What does "gaslighting" mean? I'm not Gen Z (but I don't remember WW2 like the majority here).