NFL reveals announcers for 6 Super Wild Card Weekend games

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Off course the Cowboys get...Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi! Yeah I know your shocked.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-reveals-announcers-6-super-215433274.html

17eb6be329a2a1bf9d13d7a9218d165f

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I find the booth coverage to be abysmal these days. Aikman and Buck are about the best, but I am not a Buck fan. I have to work on an AI solution to get Summerall, Brookshire, Madden, Gowdy and Gifford back on the airwaves.

JBS

Reaction score
I find the booth coverage to be abysmal these days. Aikman and Buck are about the best, but I am not a Buck fan. I have to work on an AI solution to get Summerall, Brookshire, Madden, Gowdy and Gifford back on the airwaves.
I randomly watched the 98 ncfccg the other day. Falcons @ Vikings…my god how enjoyable it was listening to Pat and John

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Where can I contribute to that, love to hear Pat and John do the Cowboys game this weekend....

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don’t mind Aikman or Romo in other games, but they annoy the crap out of me in ours.

I really don’t know why.