NFL: Roster Cuts to 53 Tracker

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Should sticky this for a couple of days, because we well all be looking at players that have DT or DE behind their name.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read that the Falcons released MLB Pat Angerer. I thought he might have been worth a look a few weeks ago. But it's possible that he's struggling to return from microfracture surgery.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow had no idea that he was still in the league..

He was with the Jets for a few years before being released. May have been out of football last year, but got a shot with the Titans this offseason.

XDez88BeastX

Reaction score
Yawin Smallwood wood be an an interesting backup at MLB, his 40 time was god awful but his size and style is similar to McClains. It would allow us to put Hitchens at backup for the Will position which is where he is used to playing from college.

Macnalty

Reaction score

basstapp

Reaction score
I still say we give Larry English a shot. He was a 1st round prospect and has the ability. If Marinelli is the coach we think he is - then he should be able to get him in a decent position to make an impact.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still say we give Larry English a shot. He was a 1st round prospect and has the ability. If Marinelli is the coach we think he is - then he should be able to get him in a decent position to make an impact.

I know we had him in for a visit before he signed with Tampa Bay. I guess it came down to $$$$.

starfrombirth

Reaction score

Obviously not! :D