NFL: Roster Cuts to 53 Tracker

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saints cut FB Greg Jones. If they're not thrilled with Clutts, I'd give Jones a look-see.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

JoeyHarris

Reaction score
Westbrooks is almost more versitile because he plays both DT and DE. I just don't see how the Rams can keep all these lineman.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
That said, I absolutely want us to claim him if he's cut as it will make people's heads explode! This board will likely be shut down for days.

I think he could help this team as a situational pass rusher.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I, for one would like to see what Marinelli could do with the SEC defensive Player of the Year, considering what he did with an ice cream salesman. But the Rams wont cut him for political reasons. Mores the pity.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
And a team with a worse record last season than Dallas could claim either guy if released.

Yeah, true. The Cowboys would have slim chance getting either since both would be claimed before the Cowboys. I thought since the Rams needed WRs, we could swing Newsome or Byrd for Westbrook in a trade.

zack

Reaction score
That said, I absolutely want us to claim him if he's cut as it will make people's heads explode! This board will likely be shut down for days.

I think the Rams are purposely doing it to get a draft pick from us.....lol

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yeah, true. The Cowboys would have slim chance getting either since both would be claimed before the Cowboys. I thought since the Rams needed WRs, we could swing Newsome or Byrd for Westbrook in a trade.

Wait? But other people say he is a terrible football player who is only in the league because he is gay (which as I type it is sort of a ridiculous argument)

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I see the Washington Team released center Kevin Kowalski. Is that the same Killer Kowalski we had? Didn't we see an Arkin sighting vs Mia? McQuistan mention in this thread also. What a trip down memory lane. Too bad Costa retired or he would have probably joined this conversation.

JoeyHarris

Reaction score
I see the Washington Team released center Kevin Kowalski. Is that the same Killer Kowalski we had? Didn't we see an Arkin sighting vs Mia? McQuistan mention in this thread also. What a trip down memory lane. Too bad Costa retired or he would have probably joined this conversation.

Our bad players have grown up, and are now bad players on teams of their own. It's every parent's dream.