NFL: Roster Cuts to 53 Tracker

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I see the Washington Team released center Kevin Kowalski. Is that the same Killer Kowalski we had? Didn't we see an Arkin sighting vs Mia? McQuistan mention in this thread also. What a trip down memory lane. Too bad Costa retired or he would have probably joined this conversation.

He played for Baltimore before he retired

ologan

Reaction score
I see the Washington Team released center Kevin Kowalski. Is that the same Killer Kowalski we had? Didn't we see an Arkin sighting vs Mia? McQuistan mention in this thread also. What a trip down memory lane. Too bad Costa retired or he would have probably joined this conversation.

The WASHINGTON team??? Do you happen to be referring to the Commanders?

Nirvana

Reaction score
This could be our starting 1 tech. Quick off the ball, sheds blocks, this would be a nice upgrade here. A 7th round draft pick took his spot, Shamar Stephen.

Questfor6

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm totally in on that pick up. I like the kid.

Another fan favorite from 2 yrs ago Philip Thomas was cut by the Commanders. Think he had lisfranc surgery last yr and been nagged by a injury again this yr

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The WASHINGTON team??? Do you happen to be referring to the Commanders?

Now don't be calling the Commanders....the Commanders. You've always been a trouble maker! :) How are you my old friend?

pacboyX

Reaction score
Another fan favorite from 2 yrs ago Philip Thomas was cut by the Commanders. Think he had lisfranc surgery last yr and been nagged by a injury again this yr

Lets grab him! I mean heck we kept MJ around for three years manswell grab somebody that can cover. But idk maybe Jakar has some skill hmmm.

Gaede

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm totally in on that pick up. I like the kid.

Believe the team had interest in him, too, judging from pre-draft interviews and such.

Then again, we were 'interested' in pretty much every DT in the draft

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I wanted Quarles in the draft. I also was a fan of Chase Minnifield, thought he had the skill to be in the league, but the Skins cut him. They also cut Seastrunk, who I have always felt was overrated. I am not shocked that Gilbert Grape got cut by the Rams. I see the Jags cut Craig Loston, was he from LSU or Bama, I can't remember.

ologan

Reaction score
Now don't be calling the Commanders....the Commanders. You've always been a trouble maker! :) How are you my old friend?

Most wonderful, compadre.......et tu? Know you've been very busy and having a back problem doesn't help. You don't need to be picking up transmissions for Super Bees, doncha know!
Every time you mention Chinese food your significant other prepares, it reminds me of the great Dim Sum restaurant we went to in Chinatown last Christmas in NY. Great place!!!
(PC or no damn PC, they will always be the Commanders to me. I go back too far.)

joseephuss

Reaction score
315573172.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000386234/article/lions-release-rb-mikel-leshoure

Mikel Leshoure released by Detroit Lions