Twitter: NFL Roster Cuts

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing for sure, we will not see any cuts or roster moves until 1 second before the deadline. It is what this team always done under Garrett. I can't remember what MM did last year. I think there were a few players cut on one day, then the rest right before the deadline the next.

This roster and PS will not be set until Friday. But they need to get it done Wednesday to prepare for TB.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
One thing for sure, we will not see any cuts or roster moves until 1 second before the deadline. It is what this team always done under Garrett. I can't remember what MM did last year. I think there were a few players cut on one day, then the rest right before the deadline the next.

This roster and PS will not be set until Friday. But they need to get it done Wednesday to prepare for TB.
I would think the sooner the better because they should want to use the covid list before the guys count again.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Supposedly the Texans are open to trades involving their veterans to include Brandin Cooks.....with Gallup a free agent after this season and Cooks being a lower salary option coming off another 1,000 yard season, would Dallas entertain the idea of trading Gallup for Cooks and a draft pick/additional player? While I prefer to keep Gallup, perhaps Dallas could look at trading for Cooks without including Gallup so that Cooper becomes expendable after this season. Oh well, bored Monday babbling from myself.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Jeff Cavanaugh
@JC1053
If the Cowboys can find a taker you might hear trades of Brandon Knight/Bradlee Anae per none of your damn business but that's what I hear.