NFL Sunday Early Games

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Im guilty of saying he turned the corner, now I feel like a fool
It happens. They looked really good to start the year but the real tell of that team was once they started playing good teams.

Thing is, the division is so bad that they probably will still win the East and get a home playoff game. Maybe even win a wild card game against a lesser team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Daniels is going to be very good for years to come. He’s going to be the best QB in the division. Dude has a lot of talent.
Everyone said that about RG3 after his rookie year. However, Daniel‘s does look like the real deal so far.

stiletto

Reaction score
Daniels is going to be very good for years to come. He’s going to be the best QB in the division. Dude has a lot of talent.
He doesn't look very big though, kind of puny. He better be more like Brees instead of some option guy or he will end up injured all the time.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Watson's contract might be the worst contract in sports history. The entire thing guaranteed and getting zero value. He's never been the same since that 2019 season in Houston.

Both Clemson QBs in Watson and Lawrence now look terrible. But both actually looked promising at one point early in their careers.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He doesn't look very big though, kind of puny. He better be more like Brees instead of some option guy or he will end up injured all the time.
Definitely a bit on the smaller side but it all depends on how he protects himself. I like his and CJ’s game. Both of those guys can sling the rock.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
He’s going to be good for a long time. So fragile.
Fragile is you jumping from one qb to the next. First it was hurts now its Daniels. Let me take a wild guess it will be the rookie QB the giants draft next year. Your stick is old and tired.

gtb1943

Reaction score
It happens. They looked really good to start the year but the real tell of that team was once they started playing good teams.

Thing is, the division is so bad that they probably will still win the East and get a home playoff game. Maybe even win a wild card game against a lesser team.
I mentioned in the early part of this threat that I was stunned that Josh allen had not turned the ball over once in four games

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Fragile is you jumping from one qb to the next. First it was hurts now it’s Daniels. Let me take a wild guess it will be the rookie QB the giants draft next year. Your stick is old and tired.
Fragile is you being offended by the talk of any QB. I don’t talk about hurts, I talk about CJ and I’ve made 2 comments about Daniels. My stick? You can’t handle anyone talking about any QB. Fragile.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
That's my Quarterback!!! *Owens Voice*

Tried to post an NFL.com video of CJ Stroud throwing a bomb...but for some reason they can't be displayed...