NFL Sunday Early Games

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Not sure. Most were saying that about Matthew Stafford throughout his career. Then, he was traded to the Rams, had an outstanding season with a well-built team and got him a Super Bowl ring. It doesn't seem to me like Buffalo has any standout receivers right now. Of course, the Bills' top receiver is out.
Now that Rams team isn’t as stacked and he’s struggled since. So Josh has to go to a new team with a Sean McVay to win? Like I said I think he’s overrated and guys like CJ have leapfrogged him already and will challenge the chiefs. I don’t think Josh Allen will win anything.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Now that Rams team isn’t as stacked and he’s struggled since. So Josh has to go to a new team with a Sean McVay to win? Like I said I think he’s overrated and guys like CJ have leapfrogged him already and will challenge the chiefs. I don’t think Josh Allen will win anything.
He won't at all. Josh piles up wins and stats against lesser teams. Struggles with the good ones. Been that way his whole career.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
You know the QB is elusive so you charge at the QB instead of breaking down and not getting beat by his first move.