NFL Sunday Early Games

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Just nice to see some real teams playing with great coaching and schemes. Bengals all over the Ravens....

stiletto

Reaction score
Wow, the guy calling the game with Olsen looks like a Hobbit next to him. I know Olsen is 6'5" but he looks 4'5" tops. lol

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yeah. I visited their forums and they dont feel Tua has elevated them the way they wanted and the way they feel they deserve with all the weapons they have.

They were thinking of Flacco when Tia was injured but I think they're content with tanking for Sanders now. If they get the #1 pick, Sanders is a hard guy to pass up.
That’s interesting about Tua didn’t they just give him a big contract how much more production do they think they can squeeze? He had what 4700 yards last year. They need to fix the defense. Sanders? That’s interesting.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Quinn is just a better HC than he was a DC. And Kingsbury is a better OC than a HC. Perfect fit for Washington
He only had two winning seasons in six years as a head coach in Atlanta. His last three seasons he was 7-9, 7-9 and 0-5 before getting fired. The good seasons he had in Atlanta was when Matt Ryan was playing at an MVP level. He’s having success in Washington so far because he has a great young rookie QB. He had great success as a DC in Seattle and won a Super Bowl.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Deshaun Watson continues to disappoint. With everything Cleveland gave up to get him and all the money they’re paying him, it will be interesting to see how long before they start looking for another QB. They still owe him a ton of money next year and in 2026.
Probably the worst move in the past five years or so was the trade Cleveland made with the Texans. He is big trouble off the field and apparently has nothing much on the field anymore.

Probably the second worst move was made by SF when they traded all those picks for Trey Lance.