NFL Sunday Early Games

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
It's most likely a 2 horse race between Philthy and the Commodores......the next 5 games decide it
I think Philly will fade.

That said, they HAVE been without both their starting WRs for last 2 weeks...so we'll see about them.

Washington looks like Houston of last year.

We look like Dallas of the last 30 years.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
What are your thoughts about Allen now? Not even having a great game but they are right back in it.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Id easily take DQ and Kingsbury over MM and Schottenheimer. Daniels and a real GM would also help.

Cowboys and Wash have swapped spots. Commodes are now whipping the mediocre and bottom-dwellers, while we are losing or just eeking by.

We will see what Wash. and Daniels do in the playoffs, but my guess is Jaylen wont be deer in the headlights.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Put Mike McDaniel on What’s My Line and no one would ever guess he’s an NFL head coach.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
really dumb. But then look how many anointed RG3 after his rookies season?

I am old enough to remember when Peyton Manning in his rookie season had people saying he was a bust

Some said that Jalen Hurts was elite and even compared him to Mahomes. For a while his Super Bowl performance was used as evidence of how he would be a high quality QB for many years to come. But now he in on the verge of playing subpar for 2 years in a row and only had one year of good QB play in his career. If the Eagles manage to compete for the division, then Barkley will have more to do with that than Hurts will.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Deshaun Watson continues to disappoint. With everything Cleveland gave up to get him and all the money they’re paying him, it will be interesting to see how long before they start looking for another QB. They still owe him a ton of money next year and in 2026.