NFL Sunday Early Games

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Wash appears to be the real deal. And appear to have found their QB. Makes it much easier to turn things around .

Carson

Reaction score
Browns D isnt playing horrible. But they have missed a few tackles to allow the deep pass, the 4th down and just now the TD

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Commanders can run the ball with 2 running backs. Both backs break tackles and make people miss.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s a different dude.

He was a dog at Clemson and his early years. He just doesn’t care about football anymore
I don’t think he doesn’t care I think he’s going through something. I mean rightfully so he’s accused of some outlandish things only a psychopath could play under that.

Carson

Reaction score
Wash appears to be the real deal. And appear to have found their QB. Makes it much easier to turn things around .
Ehhh I would chill on that.

They are good and are trending way up.

But they beat the Giants without a kicker, the Bengals, Cardinals and now the Browns. Those teams are 4-12

They will win 9-10 games.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

But they beat the Giants without a kicker, the Bengals, Cardinals and now the Browns. Those teams are 4-12
Yeah if anything I’d say they at least get out of their own way. But real deal is a stretch. They haven’t played well today. They just seen the Browns.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

All you can do is beat the teams on your schedule. No doubt having like a last place schedule helps . And we have yet to see how they fair against Egirls and Boys.

But you’re right. They are trending up which is more than rest of our division can say currently.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I cant believe they continue to start Watson, yea he got that guaranteed contract, but the only way their franchise can move forward is if they move on from that mistake
Yeah might need to bight that bullett. Not sure what they are holding out for there’s a cloud on your franchise and it’s Deshaun.