NFL Sunday Game Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
Rankings? What rankings are available week to week that actually involve NFL personnel or players?
You referring to media rankings. Those rankings get you things like Georgia being #1 team & being out of the CFP after a close loss to another top team.
I mean yes. They fell from 1 to 6 falling behind 3 undefeated teams, the team that beat them, and the team that beat the team that beat them. All 5 teams ahead of them also being conference champions. That just shows how tight the rankings were. Also that was not media rankings but the CFP committee rankings.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm drafting DeVonta Smith in Fantasy Football next year. Dude is Spiderman with the football in the air.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Purdy is on the same plane as Tua..... #5 or #6. Dak is in the plane of Mahomes and Hurts.... #1-3. That's just the current state of the matter whether you agree or not.
That’s your opinion like my opinion is dak purdy mahomes … whether you agree or not .

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I disagree. The Cowboys can beat S.F. I see the 49ers getting upset in the playoffs early.
Man I hope u are right, can’t stand that team (I live in the Bay Area). We would need to play our best and get some not so good play by SF. They just bully us when we play them.

Creeper

Reaction score
The 49ers beat up on Dallas and Philly. Very impressive. I have to admit.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ok so you're basically saying it's your opinion. That's nice to hear. I say Dak is better than Tua and Purdy. How ya like that?
Well, I knew it was your opinion all along. You said the NFL felt the same way. There is no basis for that statement which again brings it back to your opinion. You're welcome to your opinion and all the levels of wrong that come with it. How you like that?

Adreme

Reaction score
purdy is better .
Not based on NFL coaches, NFL GMs, and NFL scouts, and not based on the MVP voters who have Dak as 2nd in MVP odds, Hurts in 1st and Purdy I think is 5th.

I think Purdy is a little underrated personally but he has no chance of winning MVP just because people see him as a system QB. Hurts has a solid chance of he can win the East with the rest of the candidates (Mahomes and Lamar) not looking great the past few weeks.

Basically MVP this year is a mess but most people whose job it is to study QBs every single week and devise ways to stop them do not think as highly of Purdy as you do.