NFL Sunday Game Thread

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Well, I knew it was your opinion all along. You said the NFL felt the same way. There is no basis for that statement which again brings it back to your opinion. You're welcome to your opinion and all the levels of wrong that come with it. How you like that?
I'm just saying the NFL has Dak ranked as a higher candidate for MVP. Tua has slipped after struggling against the Chiefs, Raiders, and Jets consecutively. He stomped the Commanders... but Dak did that too, so it's not really too relevant.

Plus, fewer people are talking about Tua as MVP in the last 3 weeks like they've been talking about Dak.

Now about Purdy..... well I dunno what people are gonna say about him after this week, but he's closer to the 5th, maybe 4th now

Mr_437

Reaction score
Purdy has been a better fit in the Shannahan offense than Dak was in the Garrett offense, but he’s definitely not more talented. He seldom throws outside the numbers because he has a questionable arm. His lack of arm talent and mobility is why he dropped in the draft. But he’s savvy and he fits perfectly in the SF offense. Not to mention, it’s a little easier when you have that run game.
I agree about Dak having better arm talent than Purdy.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Good article out on PFT talking about how the Big Dom of the Eagles will get a friendly lightly notice by the NFL on Monday....The expect both Big Dom and the Eagles to be hammered by the NFL. Saying it's not the security role to be a bouncer on the field....NFL has ref to handle fights. Expect Big Dom to be suspended the rest of the year

Kwyn

Reaction score
@Risen Star people say it all the time but is it true that you’re an eagles fan? Carson Wentz aside.

Is that just people talking ?

Honest question

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Things are setting up all for us. We just have to take advantage next week.

Adreme

Reaction score
Jerrah should pick up the phone and offer Purdy 160 mill .

he is only 23 years old .
If you are offering Purdy 160m it is probably only a 3 year deal. Secondly, how many 1s 2s and 3s are you trading to make that happen. I would expect the minimum would be 3 1s 2 2s and 2 3s before they even entertain the offer.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It was comical after they stomped us too. Teams are different at different times of the year. Nothing is constant. I want to face the Niners. Either we're good enough or we aren't. Truth is truth. Just accept it and move on.
this 100% home field would be great but if not 1992 it or hush