NFL Sunday Game Thread

Kwyn

Reaction score
Refs love them some eagles

Four false starts not called and then a push off

Adreme

Reaction score
Well, I knew it was your opinion all along. You said the NFL felt the same way. There is no basis for that statement which again brings it back to your opinion. You're welcome to your opinion and all the levels of wrong that come with it. How you like that?
The NFL Coaches, GMs, and Scouts do a ranking every single year of the best players. That would probably be his basis. Now granted it will probably move after this year but I somehow doubt of the two leading MVP candidates moves DOWN in rankings.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
purdy is better .
Purdy has been a better fit in the Shannahan offense than Dak was in the Garrett offense, but he’s definitely not more talented. He seldom throws outside the numbers because he has a questionable arm. His lack of arm talent and mobility is why he dropped in the draft. But he’s savvy and he fits perfectly in the SF offense. Not to mention, it’s a little easier when you have that run game.

Shane612

Reaction score
They are just stacked both sides of the ball AND they play hard nosed bully ball, with a cheap QB that’s playing like a pro bowler border line all pro. lol, I hate the 9ers too.
He's cheap now. He'll demand 55-65 mill when his time comes...

Adreme

Reaction score
Clearly the 49ers just committed a penalty so that McCaffery could get more rushing yards.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Man I hope u are right, can’t stand that team (I live in the Bay Area). We would need to play our best and get some not so good play by SF. They just bully us when we play them.
Yeah they've had their way against the Cowboys and God it's frustrating. I've hated the 49ers ever since 'the catch'. To this day I feel bad for Everson Walls who is actually one of my favorite Cowboys of all time.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Fretting over the 9ers in week 12 is comical.
It was comical after they stomped us too. Teams are different at different times of the year. Nothing is constant. I want to face the Niners. Either we're good enough or we aren't. Truth is truth. Just accept it and move on.