NFL Sunday Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see if Belichick is back next season. He’ll be in position to get one of the top QBs, but no guarantees he’ll end up with a good one.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Ekeler made all that noise over the summer and literally may be the worst RB I’ve ever seen if it wasn’t for receptions he’d be in the XFL

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Eagles been squeaking by lately.

I'm wondering if the 49ers can make the big plays in the 4th QT if needed.

Adreme

Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see if Belichick is back next season. He’ll be in position to get one of the top QBs, but no guarantees he’ll end up with a good one.
If the Patriots get the 1 pick, probably because Williams is looking fairly cant miss but I am not that impressed by the rest of the draft class. Numbers say 5 QBs taken in the first round and on average 1 of them will be great 1 of them will be average and the other 3 will bust. Williams seems like a safe bet to either be great or at worst average so that would be a massive upgrade for them.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
If the Patriots get the 1 pick, probably because Williams is looking fairly cant miss but I am not that impressed by the rest of the draft class. Numbers say 5 QBs taken in the first round and on average 1 of them will be great 1 of them will be average and the other 3 will bust. Williams seems like a safe bet to either be great or at worst average so that would be a massive upgrade for them.
thats what im saying.

see how that works ??