NFL Sunday Game Thread

Carson

Reaction score
49ers dominate. Shaq signs here after the whooping

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Patriots get the 1 pick, probably because Williams is looking fairly cant miss but I am not that impressed by the rest of the draft class. Numbers say 5 QBs taken in the first round and on average 1 of them will be great 1 of them will be average and the other 3 will bust. Williams seems like a safe bet to either be great or at worst average so that would be a massive upgrade for them.
If Williams were to pan out, he’ll be the only one from USC to become a great QB. Carson Palmer was pretty good. However, Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez and Sam Darnold went bust.

The Natural

Reaction score
With the kind of luck the Eagles are having, Purdy plays his worst game, Deebo is locked up by Bradberry, Chase and Bosa get hurt and McCaffrey puts the rock on the ground a few times :rolleyes: Oh, in a 2 score loss for the Niners

Bizwah

Reaction score
This won't be a blowout.

We all hate the Eagles....shoot, I hate both teams. But, unfortunately they are good. They have a bunch of offensive weapons, and their defensive line can be dominant.

It'll be close.....as have all their games this season.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Obviously i would love to see the Eagles lose. But if I’m a betting man, Eagles by 4.