NFL Sunday Game Thread

RS12

Reaction score
They got their rear end handed to em on their own field. When we got destroyed I thought we were outclassed. This is certainly no different.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I mean yes. They fell from 1 to 6 falling behind 3 undefeated teams, the team that beat them, and the team that beat the team that beat them. All 5 teams ahead of them also being conference champions. That just shows how tight the rankings were. Also that was not media rankings but the CFP committee rankings.
You don't go from being the best team in the country in pursuit of a three peat to being out of the playoffs by losing an SEC championship in a tight game. I'm just pointing out the ludicrous nature of "rankings". If you want the best 4 teams, Georgia has to be in the playoffs. Alabama has to be in the playoffs. Texas seems solid. Washington probably should be the last team in but the Pac 10 isn't an impressive conference. Michigan doesn't play anyone but one other wildly overrated team so their conference is a joke.

Only good news is we will get an expanded playoffs soon so that BS rankings like this won't matter as much.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I don’t think it matters if SF gets the first seed or not. They will do this home and away. I hate it but they are extremely good.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
He’s a space player. If your OC can’t scheme him open, he’s not going to go out there and beat coverage consistently.

Very special player but, a lot of special talents have not been recognized and used appropriately many times over in the history of the NFL.
Nah. He’s a stud. 3 TD’s vs the Eagles.