NFL Sunday Game Thread

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The NFL Coaches, GMs, and Scouts do a ranking every single year of the best players. That would probably be his basis. Now granted it will probably move after this year but I somehow doubt of the two leading MVP candidates moves DOWN in rankings.
I understand but there is no ranking like that done on a weekly basis. Last years rankings wouldn't have Dak that high. We'll see where they have him after this season. How he finishes will have a significant bearing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They looked unbeatable when they beat us, but ended up losing three in a row. However, they’re on a roll similar to what they were early in the season. They usually build up a head of steam in December.
If they lose a few of their stars, maybe they'll lose a few more games.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
We win out and Seattle beats Philly in 2 weeks we win the division
You should have put the more difficult part at the end of the sentence if you want to instill hope. See here: "The Cowboys win the division if we win beat Philly next week and oh yeah, perform that minor miracle and win out"

See? Instantly more hopeful!

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Silly question, man ….. money and a better chance to play.
why can’t we pay him more and let him play ? They are worse off in the position i give you that but isn’t his salary paid by colts ? If he wants a chance at a deep run it’s here in Dallas as of now.

Motorola

Reaction score
Will we get comments from the masqueraders (pseudo Cowboys fans = trolls = Eagles fans) about this outcome of the this San Francisco @ Philadelphia game?

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
The 9ers are the SB favorites and it's not close. Ugh.
It's closer than you think. Outside contain and force Purdy to throw over the middle and I think you have a chance against S.F. Easier said than done definitely.