NFL Sunday Game Thread

btgboys41

Reaction score
If eagles suffer an injury, they will have earned it. Idiots for keeping their guys in.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Effectively 1.5 games because there is not a realistic way (Giants are not beating Eagles) to get the tiebreaker.
We win, we are tied...no 1/2 game crap.
Seattle can beat Philly, we can beat Bills...we are then 1 game ahead.

Adreme

Reaction score
I understand but there is no ranking like that done on a weekly basis. Last years rankings wouldn't have Dak that high. We'll see where they have him after this season. How he finishes will have a significant bearing.
Last years rankings did though. They did the rankings BEFORE the season. Given that context, where Purdy was behind Dak, I would expect Purdy to climb, as he has had a great year. However, I would be SHOCKED if the guy who is 2nd in MVP odds, and might be first this time tomorrow, is passed by anyone behind him, especially if he does win that MVP.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
San Francisco is taking no prisoners. What a hit!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty well known he was an Eagles fan as well. I'm confused is he not?
No, but there are some in here. I almost left while they were salivating and supporting the Eagles with praise in the first quarter. Makes me sick.