NFL Sunday Ticket Now Available on Apple TV for $679

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not quite. TV deals would be higher with lower subscription to Sunday Ticket. That's why they keep Sunday Ticket at a premium. Their thinking is the more people that can get Sunday Ticket, the less people watching TV. They want as many people as possible watching games on TV.
I think I see what you're saying. Interesting. For some, like me. I'll either go to a bar to watch or do something else completely. I won't spend the time watching a different game. But I am sure many will.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Same here about 2 games per year. But I’m not paying that much for Sunday Ticket. I’ll go cheap with NFL+ and watch those 2 games immediately after. They’re early enough in the day where I can go spearfishing or something then watch the game when I get back.
Same as me. Got plus and wait for the 2 games to finish to watch.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh, that would've been cool seeing them at the food court.
Yeah, it was pretty cool. I had no idea they were preparing for a movie shoot when I went there. They transformed the Sherman Oaks Galleria into the Ridgemont Mall. A lot of the cast for the movie was having lunch at the food court. They had an area where people could wait around and be extras in the movie. They shot the mall scenes after closing hours.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty cool. I had no idea they were preparing for a movie shoot when I went there. They transformed the Sherman Oaks Galleria into the Ridgemont Mall. A lot of the cast for the movie was having lunch at the food court. They had an area where people could wait around and be extras in the movie. They shot the mall scenes after closing hours.

Is the film any good?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's cool. I'm not sure I've heard of it.
Surprised you haven’t, It was a cult classic. Sean Penn, Nicolas Cage and Forest Whitaker went on to become big stars. I didn’t even remember seeing Nicolas Cage in the movie. I thought they got the credits wrong. He was only on camera for a few seconds so don’t blink. This was his very first movie.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Surprised you haven’t, It was a cult classic. Sean Penn, Nicolas Cage and Forest Whitaker went on to become big stars. I didn’t even remember seeing Nicolas Cage in the movie. I thought they got the credits wrong. He was only on camera for a few seconds so don’t blink. This was his very first movie.

In fairness, I was born in 1992, so I'm not particularly familiar due to that lol.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
This is eventually going to get to the point where it is a charge for each, individual game no matter where you watch or stream them.
You are 100% correct, EVERY game will be a pay per view game, it's only a matter of time, just like an18 game season, probably within 5 years or when the TV contracts run out!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I hated watching the Cowboys at a sports bar. When I first came to California in 1980, sports bars were my only option when their games weren’t being shown in the area. There was a sports bar in Sherman Oaks that I used to go to that showed the Cowboys. In November 1981 I went there to watch them play Washington. After the game I went to the Sherman Oaks Galleria, which was about a couple of blocks away and they were preparing to shoot the mall scenes for Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I saw Sean Penn, Phoebe Cates and Judge Reinhold eating at the food court.
Just googled it. Definitely haven't seen it lol. But I should.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All this does is make people want to pirate it even more. I live in Rhode Island there is no way I’m paying that much to watch the few games that Dallas is not on locally. Would I like the access to other games every week? Sure but not at that price. I won’t be missing any Dallas games and I won’t be paying that price so there’s that.
I’m in Warwick. Been a fan since the 60s stream East.

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
ILML2.COM. It has everything for 24.99 a month local tv live tv , NFL SUNDAY TICKET, MLB, Baseball, PPV, Movies and all HBO SHOWTIME STARZ ETC everything