NFL Sunday Ticket Now Available on Apple TV for $679

Jipper

Reaction score
I won't be buying nfl ticket this year for the first time since I was in college, 20 something years ago.

Where I live in the charlotte NC area, I will get all but 5 or so games on local TV, for those 5 I'll just go to a bar and eat, have a few drinks and save a lot of money..

They are pricing people out of willing to spend the dollars on it

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
And get a great product over the Microsoft scam that you have to keep paying for upgrades. All Apple upgrades are free.
Apple isn't better than Windows, and I hate Microsoft. You are in a cult. Apple even tells you who they are, and what the mind set is behind it all with their logo.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I have an iPhone and iMac and iPad. All well worth it.
Saved me so much money over the past 10 years than wasting money and time on Microsoft scams. Not to mention the frustration as well.
No, no you have not. You have spent far more money for a lesser service. You are making up all that bs about Microsoft because you don't own any, nor use any. I know how you apple cult guys roll.

And again, I hate Microsoft, but I know you Apple fanboys all too well, and you'll say anything about non-Apple products that you've never used just to justify getting fleeced.

I think deep down you guys know you are in a cult. You pay for that logo, not a superior product.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You can still try as long as you still have your student email account active with them and hope that they don’t ask for verification that you are a current student.
I will look into it. Though even the student program has been raised to $200 this season. When it was $100 last year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, no you have not. You have spent far more money for a lesser service. You are making up all that bs about Microsoft because you don't own any, nor use any. I know how you apple cult guys roll.

And again, I hate Microsoft, but I know you Apple fanboys all too well, and you'll say anything about non-Apple products that you've never used just to justify getting fleeced.

I think deep down you guys know you are in a cult. You pay for that logo, not a superior product.
Cult?
Sounds like you are in the anti Apple cult.

Since I went to Apple, I have never had any issues as I had with Microsoft.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I hated watching the Cowboys at a sports bar. When I first came to California in 1980, sports bars were my only option when their games weren’t being shown in the area. There was a sports bar in Sherman Oaks that I used to go to that showed the Cowboys. In November 1981 I went there to watch them play Washington. After the game I went to the Sherman Oaks Galleria, which was about a couple of blocks away and they were preparing to shoot the mall scenes for Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I saw Sean Penn, Phoebe Cates and Judge Reinhold eating at the food court.

Oh, that would've been cool seeing them at the food court.

cowboyed

Reaction score
In effect, Apple and even Directv pay youtube/NFL to be a streaming platform reseller of NFL Sunday Ticket. However all revenue roads still lead to youtube. Talk about sucking fans down to their last drop of football blood.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wow. So it doubled. They better start breaking it up into buying a teams games for the year.. People couldn’t afford it from direct tv then. Economy seems worse now.

shabazz

Reaction score
All this does is make people want to pirate it even more. I live in Rhode Island there is no way I’m paying that much to watch the few games that Dallas is not on locally.
Yall have the Providence Bruins to watch up there.....why the hell do you need anything else to watch?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Yeah. I get all the cowboys games anyway. But I like to watch the Bengals. And have the options to watch other games that may be better than what is offered to me on the local channels

I got Sunday Ticket free 6 of the last 7 years From DTV. I ended buying it last year from you tube to check it out.
I really did not like the set up of it on my tv, and on the computer or iPad it really sucked.
I did not like switching back and forth between it and regular Tv to check out the blackout games locally.
took too much time and was a pain.

So yeah, methstream or some other stream for those other games if I choose to.
Also another option if I want to see a replay of a game like the Bengals. NFL plus for around $7 a month is much cheaper.

Now if they were to offer it to me again, for $150 off or more off, I would consider it. But not at full price.
same here.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jerry’s GM record? I’ll give you twenty bucks. Take it or leave it.

Flamma

Reaction score
Need people to pass on it or those prices will never cone down
They will never come down even if no one pays for it. I came to that realization when I saw how their revenue stream worked. They would choose to not offer Sunday ticket at all, over providing it cheaper.

A ton of revenue comes from TV deals. They will never do anything to jeopardize that. By offering Sunday Ticket cheap, that could hurt the networks. That's their cash cow. Sunday Ticket is a side piece.