NFL suspends former K Josh Brown 6 games

Pants

Reaction score
At the pajama party:

Goodell: (dunks his cookie in Mara's glass of milk) "Hey, do you think we should save face and finally suspend Brown for 6 games?"
Mara: (wipes the drips of milk off of the side of his glass, then dunks his cookie in Goodell's glass of milk) "Who? Oh that's right, we screwed them on that one (laughs). Sure, give him 6 games, it doesn't impact my New York Football Giants."
(they both chuckle and and double dip their bitten cookies in each other's milk)

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Nflpa: Further, the NFL has demonstrated its ineptitude time and time again. Let's look at Josh Brown....

NFL: After careful review we just "fixed" this

Nflpa: damn you nfl...how brilliant...

Lmao

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
clowndetail_grande.png

newera

Reaction score
Why don't they go back and suspend Ray Rice for a year. Heck he knocked out his wife on video! The league is becoming a joke on this one.

Because they got smacked down in court when they tried to do it last time. I hope this backfires similarly but I would think the NFL would be "smart" enough to avoid the same mistake (even if its in a technicality). They will try to justify it differently than the Rice case and at that point it's up to whichever judge to decide how they feel about it.