Twitter: NFL will not suspend Tyreek Hill; unlike Ezekiel Elliott **merged**

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Isn't this the situation where Tyreek Hill had texts of her admitting that it didn't really happen and she just made it up bc she was pissed at him? If that's the case then I get it, two wrongs don't make a right.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I don't really understand where they get their information but "I was disciplining my child" and broke his arm seems a bit much. Maybe I have my facts wrong but I have 2 kids and never broke a bone when whipping them. Guess Godell and the nfl know a lot more than I do about the situation.
Of course you have your facts wrong. There wasn’t any I disciplined my child and a bone broke. This is why people can’t be trusted to relay information because by the end like the old game telephone the message is all mixed and wrong most of the time.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Isn't this the situation where Tyreek Hill had texts of her admitting that it didn't really happen and she just made it up bc she was pissed at him? If that's the case then I get it, two wrongs don't make a right.
I don’t know about texts but I know in the audio he said he didn’t hit her and for her to look him in the eyes and tell the truth.

aria

Reaction score
Why was Reed suspended for 6 games for something that happened 2 years ago and there were no charges or an arrest? I thought Goodell only suspended Cowboys players for being innocent?

J817

Reaction score
I disagree. It isnt up to private businesses to keep wealthy people accountable. You think Paramount Pictures suspended Robert Downey Jr for 6 months of no movie making, or paid him less on a movie because f his drug addictions? You think Paramunt would keep him out of th enext super hero movie if he got arrested for smacking his girlfriend around?

These days? After the #MeToo movement? Downey’s career would defiantly be on hiatus.

J817

Reaction score
I have no doubt that your intentions are good
All you seem to seek is accountability
But the idea of a corporate entity punishing me for "causes" they deemed appropriate always terrified the heck outta me.

Isn't that the plot of Rollerball?

Never seen rollerball.

All I’m saying is your company has the right to take action if you (a representative of your company) are caught on tape (which is being podcasted throughout the internet) threatening to physically harm the woman you have already been arrested for abusing. Companies are disciplining their employees without police involvement left and right. People are regretting Facebook and Twitter posts. People are regretting wearing company gear and getting caught on tape making questionable decisions.

Now the whole he say she say thing is is a different circumstance. Of course proof is needed in any disciplinary action.