Twitter: NFL will not suspend Tyreek Hill; unlike Ezekiel Elliott **merged**

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He did only get a half mil for the first iron man movie largely due to that. Maybe not the best example you could've used.
its actually a perfect example. Whatever he got was due to the fact they had no clue if Iron Man was gonna take off or not. It did, and now he is paid incredible well. Kind of like an NFL player on their rookie contract. T Hill did take off and that is exactly why the chiefs will do whatever it takes to ensure he plays. They are also going to pay him big bucks on this next deal. Like I said, you think Paramount woud now(after seeing how much money they make on Ironman.... much like cheifs with Hill) would now tell him , well, no more ironman movies for you. You have been accused of xxxx crime? Hell no, they wouldnt care what he was accused of if they thought they were gonna make 100 million of the next movie.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
its actually a perfect example. Whatever he got was due to the fact they had no clue if Iron Man was gonna take off or not. It did, and now he is paid incredible well. Kind of like an NFL player on their rookie contract. T Hill did take off and that is exactly why the chiefs will do whatever it takes to ensure he plays. They are also going to pay him big bucks on this next deal. Like I said, you think Paramount woud now(after seeing how much money they make on Ironman.... much like cheifs with Hill) would now tell him , well, no more ironman movies for you. You have been accused of xxxx crime? Hell no, they wouldnt care what he was accused of if they thought they were gonna make 100 million of the next movie.
Paramount couldn't tell him anything because they didnt make the movies.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The sad thing is SOMEONE injured that kid but every level of authority/decision-makers are clouded by politics. He can't/doesn't have custody but the NFL says there's not enough evidence.

Agree, this kid got his arm broken somehow and there were 2 people there and the kid. Now let's put one and one together.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem with this stance is your dealing with millionaires here. Millionaires with the ability to pay victims off at any given time. Prosecutors drop cases due to the victims not corporating all the time. Victims can be threatened, they can change their minds in pressing charges even though they are clearly being abused. You have to find a way to keep these millionaires accountable. Even if their cases are dropped.
You dont get to beat your kid and then play the victim card. This smells very bad!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It’s bizarre how some of you are so readily going to bat for this POS. The guy is scum.
I dont know the exact wording, but something like, " It is better to let 10 guilty people go free, than to have one innocent person go to jail." Something like that. Thats pretty much what this is about for me. I am all about the law and my belief that the NFL has no business getting involved in stuff like this. Zeke got screwed over in the name of "Protecting the shield." Face it... how is suspending a person for 6 game protecting the shield? These players that get busted for XXXX offence, still play. The league is full of these guys, as well as good guys. Im sure there are many fine people on both sides (sarcasm entered) but who cares? peopel arent going away from the league because of what indivdual players do on their time. Watch what happens in KC T Hil shows up at training camp. Watch what happens in fatasy football drafts. Watch what happens when T hill scores TDs in games in KC. Then watch what happens on the road. The hypocritical fan in Denver that is going to boo the hell out of him when they play in Denver, would welcome him with open arms if the Broncos were abe to sign him as a free agent.

Enough of the sanctimonious, hypocritical NFL fan. Either really stand up for your morals and stop watching the NFL if you are so outraged, or be quiet and go sit down with your beer and NFL jerseys and watch the games.... like we know you will.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You dont get to beat your kid and then play the victim card. This smells very bad!
yeah he does. An din the next year, hes gonna get a nice 80 plus million dollar deal also. That probably smells really good to him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Paramount couldn't tell him anything because they didnt make the movies.
funny thing is I dont give a rip who makes the movies... i just through out paramount for ***** and giggles. But hey... ya got me. You are a genius and I bow to you.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Gotta lighten the mood man
hard to read people in posts sometimes. But seriously, as I posted Paramount, I was actually thinking..... someones gonna bring it up. I just figured it was so not relevant to my point that screw it... i dont feel like looking it up..LOL

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I dont know the exact wording, but something like, " It is better to let 10 guilty people go free, than to have one innocent person go to jail." Something like that. Thats pretty much what this is about for me. I am all about the law and my belief that the NFL has no business getting involved in stuff like this. Zeke got screwed over in the name of "Protecting the shield." Face it... how is suspending a person for 6 game protecting the shield? These players that get busted for XXXX offence, still play. The league is full of these guys, as well as good guys. Im sure there are many fine people on both sides (sarcasm entered) but who cares? peopel arent going away from the league because of what indivdual players do on their time. Watch what happens in KC T Hil shows up at training camp. Watch what happens in fatasy football drafts. Watch what happens when T hill scores TDs in games in KC. Then watch what happens on the road. The hypocritical fan in Denver that is going to boo the hell out of him when they play in Denver, would welcome him with open arms if the Broncos were abe to sign him as a free agent.

Enough of the sanctimonious, hypocritical NFL fan. Either really stand up for your morals and stop watching the NFL if you are so outraged, or be quiet and go sit down with your beer and NFL jerseys and watch the games.... like we know you will.
I agree with the advent of social media too many people need to let you know their soo mighty morality but like you said if you’re against the nfl forget calling just stop supporting them cold turkey right now. Most wont because all they really care about is letting the world know they are soo moral like most people don’t agree with them. No matter how much we disagree how many here are really like it’s cool to commit DV? We just have varying levels of how we look at things but some want to act as if they hold the patents on being good people when I’d go out on a limb and say 99% of us have never been no abusers of any type.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
hard to read people in posts sometimes. But seriously, as I posted Paramount, I was actually thinking..... someones gonna bring it up. I just figured it was so not relevant to my point that screw it... i dont feel like looking it up..LOL
Disney

InTheZone

Reaction score
Not only no evidence with Zeke but evidence that the broad was trying to frame him. That didn't matter. It was an image thing remember? You're making the league look bad so you're sitting 6 games.

But now evidence matters.

This is the worst commissioner of any sports league in my lifetime.
there are many forms of evil, the commisioner and his actions are one of them.

robertfchew

Reaction score
This is 100% to keep mahomes in the spotlight. He’s the next golden boy they don’t want to risk screwing that up

rags

Reaction score
I think I know who will get suspended now. Hint: He wears a star on his helmet. This is deja vu all over again.

phildadon86

Reaction score
@aria. I meant go ahead and defend how Tyreek Hill got away with this and Zeke didnt. Go ahead and tell me there is no bias again. Go ahead and tell me that even with a 911 tape and the fact there were 2 people there and the kid got hurt that there was no evidence but for Zeke having no evidence except for hearsay and pictures he got 6 games. That's what I mean by go ahead. I dont really care about any questions you have because you cannot defend this lol

aria

Reaction score
@aria. I meant go ahead and defend how Tyreek Hill got away with this and Zeke didnt. Go ahead and tell me there is no bias again. Go ahead and tell me that even with a 911 tape and the fact there were 2 people there and the kid got hurt that there was no evidence but for Zeke having no evidence except for hearsay and pictures he got 6 games. That's what I mean by go ahead. I dont really care about any questions you have because you cannot defend this lol
So I take it you didn’t read the thread. Zeke got screwed, we agree on that. One case doesn’t prove bias. Over the past decade, the Giants have almost 1/3rd more penalties/fines/suspensions than the Cowboys.

That is a much larger sample size spanning several years involving multiple players. Perhaps if you were a Giants fan you would have a legitimate gripe about conspiracies and bias but you are basing your entire argument off of one or two incidents, that’s ridiculous.

Also, you admit Zeke got screwed, right? It was unfair, right? You don’t think players should be suspended over allegations without evidence, right?

So perhaps the NFL know they screwed up with Zeke which is why he wasn’t punished for the parade or investigated for the nightclub incident or punished for the security guard incident (which every conspiracy theorist assured me would happen).

Point being, if the NFL is trying to improve the way they handle these cases, and you think the Zeke suspension was bogus, then perhaps you should be grateful they are trying to improve instead of crying about conspiracies and wanting equal punishment for a punishment that you acknowledge was bull to begin with.

Last edited:

cej757

Reaction score
Goodell is a coward. I still laugh when he came out to the draft in Frisco with Cowboys legends surrounding him to deflect the boos he was about to get. He should've stood up there by himself and took it like a man.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So I take you didn’t read the thread. Zeke got screwed, we agree on that. One case doesn’t prove bias. Over the past decade, the Giants have almost 1/3rd more penalties/fines/suspensions than the Cowboys.

That is a much larger sample size spanning several years involving multiple players. Perhaps if you were a Giants fan you would have a legitimate gripe about conspiracies and bias but you are basing your entire argument off of one or two incidents, that’s ridiculous.

Also, you admit Zeke got screwed, right? It was unfair, right? You don’t think players should be suspended over allegations without evidence, right?

So perhaps the NFL know they screwed up with Zeke which is why he wasn’t punished for the parade or investigated for the nightclub incident or punished for the security guard incident (which every conspiracy theorist assured me would happen).

Point being, if the NFL is trying to improve the way they handle these cases, and you think the Zeke suspension was bogus, then perhaps you should be grateful they are trying to improve instead of crying about conspiracies and wanting equal punishment for a punishment that you acknowledge was bull to begin with.
Is it at all possible that the Giants commit more penalties/fineable offenses than the cowboys over that period of time?

Show me the the other teams or team that have had these unique and obscure calls/rulings or anything close:
1. Zeke suspension despite all facts.
2. Illegal substitution
3. Illegal longsnapper false start
4. Two very long streaks of no holding calls with obvious video evidence showing the contrary.
5. Dez catch and subsequent changing and
“dechanging” of the rule in some lame attempt to justify the call.
6. Prescott sacked by his own offensive tackle while never hitting the ground.

These all greatly impacted the outcome games.