Twitter: NFL will not suspend Tyreek Hill; unlike Ezekiel Elliott **merged**

Rayman70

Reaction score
I didn't mention Dallas in any way. I'm sticking with the points of what happened to the kid and the recording that was released. As a father I'm disgusted.
As a Dad and so forth..you bet..I am with ya! I am appalled. It broke my heart to hear what he said to him...and actually the kids mother isn't a saint either. For that kids sake, I hope they both snap out of it and become better parents fast..or I fear its only gonna continue.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Gotcha so he is probably just innocent then? The woman with severe injuries and who had a miscarriage was just lying.

Please.
How do you know she didn’t do it herself? You will get ran over whenever you get a girlfriend I can tell.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Obviously they didn't seem fabricated to the NFL. And clearly the other 2 or 3 stupid things Zeke did previously was factored into the suspension. They may not admit it, but how could it not?

Just like Zeke got nothing for embarrassing the NFL and assaulting a security guard. But if he does a few more stupid things, they will.

Think of it as one of your kids. The discipline is usually because they wont listen and keep doing it over and over again and don't head the warnings. At some point, that final straw causes you to lay down the punishment.

And this was during a time when the NFL was under big time scrutiny for the Ravens RB incident. It was as much political as anything else.

This explanation might make more sense, if Hill hadn’t already plead guilty to domestic violence when he was in college.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the Zeke security guard thing aint a done deal yet btw...he may still get a suspension...

Rayman70

Reaction score
This explanation might make more sense, if Hill hadn’t already plead guilty to domestic violence when he was in college.
THANK YOU...exactly. What your sayin is kinda...you see a pattern of behavior there. I agree...that's why this is a bit puzzling.

HungryLion

Reaction score
How do you know she didn’t do it herself? You will get ran over whenever you get a girlfriend I can tell.

I’m married. I’ve also never been accused of domestic violence.

Hill also plead guilty. Therefore, I’m just going by what he said, which is that he was guilty.

If you want to defend somebody like Hill who is an obvious scumbag, that’s fine. Have at it.

The veiled and immature insult isn’t needed though. Let your argument stand on its own merits.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic. Zeke gets 6 games for nothing that could proven one bit. None. Was not even detained, much less arrested. Many other players arrested and nothing. At all. Goodell is absolute scum. Screw him and this league.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"You need to be terrified of me too, b***h." - Tyreek Hill

NFL Personal Conduct Policy:
:rolleyes:
D_2EF59WkAEbZAc.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
HILL has a pattern of abuse and verbal threats..PLEAD GUILTY! Scumbag is right! Can people change? SOMETIMES...buts its pretty darn rare. Hill sounds like a control monger. The girlfriend/mother of the kid is woefully inept it sounds like. How does the league and Goodell reconcile what they did to the Dallas Cowboys and Zeke Elliot as opposed to Hill..and Hunt for that matter? We need to call Goodell or email him and demand an explanation. All we heard about in 2016-17 was protecting the shield and the integrity of the league. WHAT HAS CHANGED?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you lsiten to the whole tape or are you going by what the media who chopped up a tape told you? Y’all arent using yalls thinking caps. You truly think if he was really threatening a woman he’d be let off like that in 2019? Come on now

The issue is how the NFL treated Zeke vs how they treated Hill.

There was no evidence against Zeke. The investigator working for the NFL (a woman) that interviewed Zeke's ex-girlfriend, didn't find the GF credible.

I agree that there does not appear to be any evidence against Hill. The woman is clearly trying to get him into trouble. People normally don't record conversations. He questions to him in the recording were "leading" type questions. I think any expert in that type of thing would say she was attempting to get him to incriminate himself.

He not only didn't incriminate himself for the more recent issue but also complained that she lied about the college incident.

If he knew it was being recorded then he likely wouldn't have made the comment that she should be scared of him.

While I agree that there does not appear to be any evidence against Hill, the NFL punished Zeke just for putting himself into a situation where it was not clear what really happened.

The Zeke punishment appears to be at least partially related to him being combative with the NFL.

Goodell wants players to bow down and throw themselves on his mercy. In the recent issue with Zeke and the security guard, it appears Zeke did bow down to Goodell and asked for mercy.

While I tend to agree with you about lack of evidence on Hill, you won't influence people to consider the facts or your pov with your attitude and approach.

paladin

Reaction score
I don’t think hitting your kid in the chest is that bad unless you’re punching him like a grown man.... I rather get punched in the chest by Hill than what AP did as far as the severity from what we currently know.
Or we could go with Option B, which is:
Just don't punch lil kids
Yeah, lets go with Option B.... Cause it's actually rational.

Rayman70

Reaction score

There was no evidence against Zeke. The investigator working for the NFL (a woman) that interviewed Zeke's ex-girlfriend, didn't find the GF credible.

I agree that there does not appear to be any evidence against Hill. The woman is clearly trying to get him into trouble. People normally don't record conversations. He questions to him in the recording were "leading" type questions. I think any expert in that type of thing would say she was attempting to get him to incriminate himself.

He not only didn't incriminate himself for the more recent issue but also complained that she lied about the college incident.

If he knew it was being recorded then he likely wouldn't have made the comment that she should be scared of him.

While I agree that there does not appear to be any evidence against Hill, the NFL punished Zeke just for putting himself into a situation where it was not clear what really happened.

The Zeke punishment appears to be at least partially related to him being combative with the NFL.

Goodell wants players to bow down and throw themselves on his mercy. In the recent issue with Zeke and the security guard, it appears Zeke did bow down to Goodell and asked for mercy.

While I tend to agree with you about lack of evidence on Hill, you won't influence people to consider the facts or your pov with your attitude and approach.
the approach didn't matter. Zeke had no choice but to fight it.. The NFL took a hardline...and Zeke reacted accordingly and rightfully. He was never charged or convicted...the investigation was a complete sham. He got railroaded.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I’m married. I’ve also never been accused of domestic violence.

Hill also plead guilty. Therefore, I’m just going by what he said, which is that he was guilty.

If you want to defend somebody like Hill who is an obvious scumbag, that’s fine. Have at it.

The veiled and immature insult isn’t needed though. Let your argument stand on its own merits.
Who raised you to be a victim my man? There was no veiled and immature anything smh. You sound like someone who doesn’t have a girlfriend or a wife ime. I don’t know how that’s all of a sudden some big insult like it’s something wrong if you don’t have one heck outta here.

So now we just go by what people say? That’s your stance so if I say anything it’s true because I said it right and you’d have to believe me or does that only come into play when it helps your pov?

I’m defending Hill based on what we know currently unless you have more you’d like to share. I mean I guess to make you feel all good he can be a scumbag but you have no proof of such. Lastly my argument always stood on its on merits but you want to be offended by comments you made out to be more than what they were. Like you said I said you seem like someone without a girlfriend or something to that effect you can’t put more into those comments than that going by your own logic sir.

Rayman70

Reaction score
actually...tho Zeke acts like a knucklehead off the field..he hasn't threatened or beat anyone ...or plead Guilty as such. Yet HE is the villain? lol...come now...THE LEAGUE NEEDS TO RECANT and expunge ..clean the slate, of Zeke's suspension a couple years ago. He is actually owed an apology and further explanation. Now as far as his recent stupidity...he will get SOMEKIND of discipline I think. He isn't out of the woods just yet.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

The thing is I don’t care to influence anybody with my alleged attitude and approach. If people are that sensitive to read into typed words that have no attitude, anger, or anything else attached to them I can’t help them. Maybe people need to get out of their bubbles and get everybody doesn’t talk exactly like them but I doesn’t mean there is malice behind it either. There is no attitude in posted words unless you choose to feel that way. You and others really need to understand that.

I’m glad we do agree but if people won’t listen to facts because of alleged tone that says more about them than me sorry. Even if I disagree with a person overall I know if they are right I don’t shut it out because of perceived attitude. That’s just me and everybody is obviously different.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Or we could go with Option B, which is:
Just don't punch lil kids
Yeah, lets go with Option B.... Cause it's actually rational.
That’s option B for you and what makes it rationale because you said so? People have different ways of disciplining their kids and outside of abuse that’s up to each parent.