Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting this, but I wouldn't out much value in what Reuter has to say. I was reading some of his mock draft projections and they were crazy town.

Right.
I never heard of the guy. But noticed some decent grades on most teams. Which was a surprise.
I don't put much into the grades anyway, same for rankings of players and teams. All subjective.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Hurts in the 2nd should have qualified for a bashing. Instead, they get an 'A' for day 2? Might as well hand out participation trophies.
They won't bash the big market teams especially a team that just won a SB 2 seasons ago and are still riding the foles philly special story line.

Jipper

Reaction score
Just like in years where we have gotten bad grades, these don’t matter...

what does matter is the value we have gotten so far....2 1st round talents and 1 2nd round talent

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right.
I never heard of the guy. But noticed some decent grades on most teams. Which was a surprise.
I don't put much into the grades anyway, same for rankings of players and teams. All subjective.

But I give them an A so far.
:thumbup:

Even though they chose Lamb over my guy Chaisson, I can't argue with getting the best receiver in the draft at #17.

And Diggs was my guy in round 2 so I'm thrilled.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Just like in years where we have gotten bad grades, these don’t matter...

what does matter is the value we have gotten so far....2 1st round talents and 1 2nd round talent
Grades matter based on talent you've seen on tape and value. It just doesn't matter in terms of overall nfl success. I mean lets be real though. The draft process is so public and thorough now that there's not too many surprises anymore.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chaisson has bust written all over him. So glad we didn't go with him.

tenor.gif

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Cowboys are killing it. A and A
Eagles have had the worst draft I can ever recall. Makes zero sense what they are doing.
You got a qb that has missed a game in 3 out of 4 seasons. It makes sense. Same reason we had to get a qb in the 2016 draft