NFLN Draft Grades after 2 days

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not an opinion its a fact. He had zero production hes a total upside traits pick. Cross your fingers and hope he can play doesn't sit well with me in round 1

tenor.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
So the Eagles look smart in using a 2nd round pick on a QB because the guy they just gave over 100MM to gets hurt all the time?

LOL. Makes sense.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys are killing it. A and A
Eagles have had the worst draft I can ever recall. Makes zero sense what they are doing.

Right, can't see how anyone can be excited over their draft. But I can see why they would be over Dallas so far.
However, the Eagles will still be the media darlings of the off season. But that is ok, we do good flying under the radar.

TheHerd

Reaction score
These grades are like when you grade your friends test in school. You give them a steep curve for the better
As a junior, I was a grader for the calculus program at UNH. You can bet anyone I knew, as well as select others, based on ... merit, did very well. No outright cheating, but benefit of the doubt and extra explanations for the retry if needed. Ahh, glory days!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
First Grade I looked was for the Eagles, as soon as I saw a B grade that was enough for me. :lmao:

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
You got a qb that has missed a game in 3 out of 4 seasons. It makes sense. Same reason we had to get a qb in the 2016 draft

2 of 4 seasons actually. Doesn’t matter, you don’t waste a 2 on a back-up or package player when you have holes and players available to fill those holes.

Mims, Epeneza, Chinn, Fulton, Davis were available to fill an actual need.

Get a veteran back-up in FA and take a flier on a project QB later or use Greg Ward as a sub package QB if that’s what they are trying to do.

It’s more about the poor value than the player.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hurts in the 2nd should have qualified for a bashing. Instead, they get an 'A' for day 2? Might as well hand out participation trophies.
I think he gave them an A-, which is still too high, from what I've seen. I don't watch college ball, but everything I've read tells me that Hurts is not good, yet this guy is practically gushing.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
NFL network grades suck. They try not to bash anyone unless they do something really dumb
That's ok..

I really like the coverage this year.

It focuses on the players and their families celebrating.

No matter who this guys are..this is a huge day for them.

I like it. Beats the talking heads completely running the whole show like before.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But I give them an A so far.
:thumbup:

Even though they chose Lamb over my guy Chaisson, I can't argue with getting the best receiver in the draft at #17.

And Diggs was my guy in round 2 so I'm thrilled.

Day 2 made me feel much better about this draft. No reaching and still getting players they rated high.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
2 of 4 seasons actually. Doesn’t matter, you don’t waste a 2 on a back-up or package player when you have holes and players available to fill those holes.

Mims, Epeneza, Chinn, Fulton, Davis were available to fill an actual need.

Get a veteran back-up in FA and take a flier on a project QB later or use Greg Ward as a sub package QB if that’s what they are trying to do.

It’s more about the poor value than the player.
As a eagles fan you should be embarrassed he's missed a game in 3 out of 4 seasons. including post season

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hurts in the 2nd should have qualified for a bashing. Instead, they get an 'A' for day 2? Might as well hand out participation trophies.

There are quite a few Sirius sports talk shows, and they end up taking some evaluations to the extremes, but in final analysis...some players get pushed up by a group favorite environment. They are a necessary evil to stay current in the present, although.