Nhl Playoffs

TheCowboy

Reaction score
As a Sabres fan I'm not really sure what the "NHL Playoffs" are. What is it?

I do have to say it's fun watching the Stars play. I wouldn't be shocked if they made a run for it in the finals.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Stars are done, another 2nd round series choke. Oh well, they would've had no chance against Vegas. The NHL world will be happy, they want to see MacKinnon keep playing

DFWJC

Reaction score
DALLAS STARS win series in OT
Advancing to 3rd round.
:flagwave:

DFWJC

Reaction score
The progression of 2020 Dallas Franchises
1) Mavs make playoffs and play better than expected vs Clips
2) Stars win series in 2nd round and advance
3) Cowboys?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Flyers fought hard to get it to 7 and deserve respect.
Thank you love, as always, you're a class act. They didn't play well at all. Hardly any shots on goal.

Best of luck to NY vs Tampa. :D

aria

Reaction score
I’m a Stars fan but they’ve been pissing me of a lot lately and I think they’ve been more lucky than good, especially vs CO. I’m pulling for them but if they don’t win the Cup this year I hope they blow up the entire roster.

I’ll also be pulling hard for the Islanders. I think Washington was disrespectful to Trotz and screwed him over. It was great seeing them knock the Caps out and would be cool to see him win another Cup with a team he completely turned around in just a couple years.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Islanders have no energy after that game 7, skating very slowly and falling down very easily tonight. I was expecting this. Islanders need therapy and rest.