Nhl Playoffs

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
We got bumped out of the 8PM slot.

I guess I'm cracking beers at 11AM tomorrow to watch the Canes play.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder, would of missed tomorrows(8/12) game 1
Islanders vs Capitals 3pm ET
:popcorn:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Last night when i checked nhlcom it had the isles caps game start time for 3pm et, looks like it was a mistake or they decided to move it to 4pm et. Meanwhile i was rushing like a freak for the last few hours so i could be ready for 3pm. Music time.

Stryker44

Reaction score
How do the Caps defeat the Bruins, a vastly superior team in all phases to the Islanders, then lose 3 straight to the Islanders?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Flyers take the lead 2-1 vs Canadiens. Their rookie goalie Hart stopped all 23 shots on goal last night making Hart the 1st rookie goalie to do so in NHL playoffs.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Flyers take the lead 2-1 vs Canadiens. Their rookie goalie Hart stopped all 23 shots on goal last night making Hart the 1st rookie goalie to do so in NHL playoffs.
Looks like that's 3-1.

You're a fan of the Phillies, Flyers, Sixers, and Penn State? How did you become Cowboys fan? You personally know/knew someone who played for the Cowboys that grew up in the Philly area?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Islanders need to close this series out tonight. If the Islanders let this series go to 6 games it will be a lot of unnecessary energy spent on nothing, and that might come back to haunt them.