Nhl Playoffs

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Islanders have no energy after that game 7, skating very slowly and falling down very easily tonight. I was expecting this. Islanders need therapy and rest.
It's more that Tampa is just way better.

The Isles are like the 2017 Sens or even 2018 Vegas teams. Very little talent, but play a frustrating system that's tough to play against. It's made much more effective by this style of tournament.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's more that Tampa is just way better.

The Isles are like the 2017 Sens or even 2018 Vegas teams. Very little talent, but play a frustrating system that's tough to play against. It's made much more effective by this style of tournament.
Hopefully it becomes more frustrating.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Stars look real good.

It's make or break for the Islanders today 3pm ET NBC. If the go down 3-1, it's pretty much over.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
That's probably it for the Islanders. I'm not a big fan of the come back from down 3-1 scenario.

Gluck to the teams that advance.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Was watching the Stars game last night, what a great game. Off to the Stanley Cup Finals !!!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Stars take a 3-1 lead into the second intermission of game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals.

Flamma

Reaction score
That game aggravated the crap out of me. Game should have been 9-0 and it was 1-1. But at least the 2nd better reflected how the Stars were dominating.

But I'll give Tampa some credit. I didn't think they could maintain that pace for the entire 3rd.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Is it a sign of loyalty or just desperation that I am rooting for a team in a sport I've never watched, just because they are the Dallas something or others?

Ren

Reaction score
Is it a sign of loyalty or just desperation that I am rooting for a team in a sport I've never watched, just because they are the Dallas something or others?

I’ve never enjoyed Hockey on TV I tried to since it’s a Dallas team but couldn’t. In person however Hockey is awesome but I have never been able to enjoy it on TV