Twitter: Nick Bosa: "Tyron and La'el are beatable"

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Nobody said he guaranteed it, but some things are better left unsaid. I think it's good for Tyron and La'el..I'd love to see them a bit more motivated with something to prove

He's basically saying the defense is going to try to do its job on Sunday and that it's not an impossible task according to history but there's a reason the Tweet is titled the way it is and same for the thread, which I'm sure is not a direct quote at all. I get it. Salaciousness sells.

Last edited:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Telling the truth, neither Collins or Tyron have been consistently playing at the level we expect this year

Mikemcm

Reaction score
Geez. Media thinks the Niners will run the Cowboys off their own field. Niners fans are allegedly primed to overtake the stadium. The consummate Cowboys homer, Michael Irvin, doesn’t like their chances. And now Bosa is calling out the Cowboys tackles.
IM sick of hearing about how the 49ers are going to run us out of our own stadium. We are the better team by far and are going to boat race these idiots. As far as them taking over if the Packers didn't do it in 16 these bums are not going to do it.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

If this dude's comments don't fire up the vet's manhood on this O-Line, then nothing will. Actually, if this O-Line doesn't go "Eric Williams" on the 9ers front 4 then they don't deserve to get to game 2.....................

GMO415

Reaction score

dsb1.gif