News: Nick Foles suffers injury as Eagles make playoffs

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We'll win the Super Bowl again this year with backup QB's backup QB Nate Sudfeld. Guaranteed.

Bump this post 2 months.
The Eagles can beat the Bears if they cheat. Hold Mack on every play. And they had better hold Mack on every play or he and Hicks will put all Eagles QBs in the hospital.

Tsug

Reaction score
The Eagles can beat the Bears if they cheat. Hold Mack on every play. And they had better hold Mack on every play or he and Hicks will put all Eagles QBs in the hospital.
Keep dreaming.

Eagles beat Bears 31-3 last season. And when Khalil Mack played as a Raider vs Eagles last season, RT Lane Johnson manhandled him.

Eagles will win this game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
its bruised ribs nothing more, he plays but Mack will make him hurt more..:)

GMO415

Reaction score
Not shedding one single tear. F that entire organization.

Reactions: BAT

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Keep dreaming.

Eagles beat Bears 31-3 last season. And when Khalil Mack played as a Raider vs Eagles last season, RT Lane Johnson manhandled him.

Look who is dreaming. Vikings had everything in the world to play for and the Bears destroyed them (Vikings had 38 yards TOTAL in the first half). This is a worse Eagles team.

And Foles might not even play :lmao:

Sydla

Reaction score
Keep dreaming.

No offense but what Mack did on a bad Oakland team is kind of useless analysis.

But if you want to go with weird analysis, let’s note that Foles was terrible against that Mack-led defense that isn’t nearly as good or talented as this Bears defense.

Reactions: BAT

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Whaaa? How else would we host the NFCCG?
I definitely would LOVE hosting the NFCCG and beating the Eagles on the way to the SB...would be incredible. It would almost be as good as winning the SB itself.

It would be nice but the stress may give me a heart attack.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Caught a tweet from adam schefftner that foles was 1% short of a million dollar incentive of playing 33% of plays when he dinged his ribs and went to the locker room

ouch man
well they should give it to him anyway, but regardless if phil is up 24-0 in 4th why would they be so stupid as to leave him in the game??

slomoxn

Reaction score
The NFC Championship in Dallas against the resurgent World Champs... no way. I want no part of that. I'll take my chances on the road in N.O. JMO
Wouldn’t be so bad if Wentz were playing, I don’t know a lot about Foles; what I do know is what I saw last season and this year. His first pass in the super bowl was dead on 40+ yards in the end zone and the receiver dropped it. At that point I said It’s a wrap this guy is on, he’s the one reason Philthy could win it all again or make a few teams lose on their way.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Wouldn’t be so bad if Wentz were playing, I don’t know a lot about Foles; what I do know is what I saw last season and this year. His first pass in the super bowl was dead on 40+ yards in the end zone and the receiver dropped it. At that point I said It’s a wrap this guy is on, he’s the one reason Philthy could win it all again or make a few teams lose on their way.

The pressure was off of him once they made the SB. Only time he had pressure is when they played their 1st playoff vs the falcons. After that it was all House Money

slomoxn

Reaction score
The pressure was off of him once they made the SB. Only time he had pressure is when they played their 1st playoff vs the falcons. After that it was all House Money
That may be, I don’t know but I can’t imagine anyone going into the Super Bowl starter or back up and not feeling pressure at the quarterback position. Too much on the line and at that point the team, city and fans completely believe in you and that you can do it. Look how we all glommed on Dak his first year, it was so emotional Whitten cried after they lost the playoffs and retired. So maybe he didn’t feel the pressure but I doubt it, every radio show, every time he went to a store or his kids and wife were out someone was telling him they were counting on him. If he could shake that off he’s joe Montana. Lol

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
That may be, I don’t know but I can’t imagine anyone going into the Super Bowl starter or back up and not feeling pressure at the quarterback position. Too much on the line and at that point the team, city and fans completely believe in you and that you can do it. Look how we all glommed on Dak his first year, it was so emotional Whitten cried after they lost the playoffs and retired. So maybe he didn’t feel the pressure but I doubt it, every radio show, every time he went to a store or his kids and wife were out someone was telling him they were counting on him. If he could shake that off he’s joe Montana. Lol

it wasn't any pressure because no one expected the eagles to reach the SB. And if the eagles did lose it wasn't like he was going to get cut since he did play well enough to get them there. Now if they had lost to the Falcons he would probably not be on the eagles right now

slomoxn

Reaction score
it wasn't any pressure because no one expected the eagles to reach the SB. And if the eagles did lose it wasn't like he was going to get cut since he did play well enough to get them there. Now if they had lost to the Falcons he would probably not be on the eagles right now
That’s true but once there expectations change, either way I’d welcome him here if they let him go; he’s good.

IceBowler

Reaction score
They’ll shoot him up full of “Mother’s Little Helper” put some extra padding on and you’ll never know the difference...

Birdgang

Reaction score
No offense but what Mack did on a bad Oakland team is kind of useless analysis.

But if you want to go with weird analysis, let’s note that Foles was terrible against that Mack-led defense that isn’t nearly as good or talented as this Bears defense.

Only the 2nd game he played all season after sitting for 13 weeks. To top it off was a very cold night with wind blowing over 20 mph , After clinching week before the most important thing from that game was getting reps and into game shape. HFA yes important as well , but with already losing Key starters for season, health trumped. Then week 17 came along and they had a Fan game which fans out of the crowd came in to pretend to play.

Birdgang

Reaction score

Witten quit after last season not 2016 .... I would imagine week 17 then the Eagles only in year 2 of new HC / QB ? rebuild had some to do with it. He pulled a for who for what