No consequences whatsoever

Tommy

Reaction score
your barking up the wrong tree. I almost always have been one of the few on here,that to a fault, have defended Garrett and all the coaching staff. SO lets get that right. Secondly, I have come to the stark reality that change is needed. Its crystal clear. YES..players play...but are they being put into positions to succeed? If you saw the game yesterday, the answer was no defensively. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Aaron Jones looked like Jim Brown for Godsakes. WE CANNOT HAVE THAT...
You have to believe that the defensive gameplan was to stop Aaron Rodgers. I am sure that was the focus of the defense at practice all week.

When you do that you have to be able to rely on your front four to hold their own in the running game. They couldn't do it yesterday. The Packers offensive line controlled them.

Your gameplan going into the game can be perfect. But if your players do not execute it can make it look like crap.

kskboys

Reaction score
your barking up the wrong tree. I almost always have been one of the few on here,that to a fault, have defended Garrett and all the coaching staff. SO lets get that right. Secondly, I have come to the stark reality that change is needed. Its crystal clear. YES..players play...but are they being put into positions to succeed? If you saw the game yesterday, the answer was no defensively. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Aaron Jones looked like Jim Brown for Godsakes. WE CANNOT HAVE THAT...
Yup. I defended JG for a while myself.

Did you see us waste all the time and a TO on our last drive? You need two scores, kick the frickin' FG w/ 2 1/2 minutes left and a TO. Instead, we wasted it all, so it didn't even matter any more if we made the FG or not.

uvaballa

Reaction score
yes I saw those. Yesterday was WAY WORSE for several reasons. ONE..the PACKERS had a very suspect oline..no Davante Adams..AND hadn't showed all year they could run the ball well. We simply couldn't stop them running. The guy was ripping off chunks of yards and not being touched for 10 yards!! lol...finally, WE WERE COMING OFF A TOUGH LOSS and were at home.

Ok I can understand that. His rushing numbers weren’t crazy so that was my whole thing. He did have a huge impact in the passing game. Thered a time of capable RBs out there which makes overpaying Zeke look silly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You have to believe that the defensive gameplan was to stop Aaron Rodgers. I am sure that was the focus of the defense at practice all week.

When you do that you have to be able to rely on your front four to hold their own in the running game. They couldn't do it yesterday. The Packers offensive line controlled them.

Your gameplan going into the game can be perfect. But if your players do not execute it can make it look like crap.
whatever the plan was, it sucked. Packers knew what we were planning. WE GOT EXPOSED.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
are you a fan at all..I wonder..I'm not hurt..I been watching these games since 1974...and I seen PLENTY. I don't need someone to tell me when the culture is bad and needs fixin. Sorry you just fail to see that. WASH RINSE REPEAT.
Do you need a cookie or something for watching the games since 1974? You say that like it's some kind of accomplishment that merits an award of some kind. Your words are pregnant with wanting validation. I'm not your guy, go cry on someone else's shoulder. So you can identify when things need "fixin"? Again another statement that screams of needing validation. Good for you. lol

kskboys

Reaction score

I agree. And that showed glaringly, once again, that we need a better front 4. And one of the issues is having 3 techs all over the D. There are 4 positions on the DLine, playing three 3 techs and one DE doesn't work.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yup. I defended JG for a while myself.

Did you see us waste all the time and a TO on our last drive? You need two scores, kick the frickin' FG w/ 2 1/2 minutes left and a TO. Instead, we wasted it all, so it didn't even matter any more if we made the FG or not.
EXACTLY...boils down to poor coaching in general. A 39 year old first year HC beat us...that should never ever happen on our home turf,especially coming back after a rough loss. Its a telling sign in my op.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Do you need a cookie or something for watching the games since 1974? You say that like it's some kind of accomplishment that merits an award of some kind. Your words are pregnant with wanting validation. I'm not your guy, go cry on someone else's shoulder. So you can identify when things need "fixin"? Again another statement that screams of needing validation. Good for you. lol
ignored have a good day.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dallas thought the Packers would come limping in here and lay down. Not sure why...but I say its the way they are coached during the week and the culture. We get told 24/7 how great we are and do the coaches in the room dare call out the players and actually tell them how the cows ate the cabbage? I HAVE MY DOUBTS. Me thinks its a case of being too comfortable and lax...no fear of failure whatsoever...no consequences at the end of the day.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dallas thought the Packers would come limping in here and lay down. Not sure why...but I say its the way they are coached during the week and the culture. We get told 24/7 how great we are and do the coaches in the room dare call out the players and actually tell them how the cows ate the cabbage? I HAVE MY DOUBTS. Me thinks its a case of being too comfortable and lax...no fear of failure whatsoever...no consequences at the end of the day.
I think it's more on a scheme that is highly questionable and glaring weaknesses on D due to a poor philosophy.

BigD_95

Reaction score
The biggest issue in Dallas for the last 10 plus years is glaring. We have devolved over time into an organization that's a posh country club that has resoundingly decided that status quo and profit margins are more important than having standards on the field.Losing matters not it seems. Afterall, how should we even expect the team to improve when the coaches and owner...ie the culture doesn't hold anyone accountable? Its all about the brand, not results. Maybe I am wrong. I think we are headed into a very long stretch of further ineptitude if many changes do not happen,and soon. The writing is on the wall.

There is a reason Garrett did not get an extension and is on his last year. If they do not win changes are coming