No consequences whatsoever

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, you want our players to hit someone and get a 15 yard penalty? As for the guy in Dak's face, Dak had just thrown an INT. The ball was in the other direction from Dak - the rest of the team was watching the ball and the INT. They didn't know.

The Cowboys made a lot of mistakes, but the idea they didn't care or had no fight is nonsense. They would never have been able to come back if that were the case.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
hey arse hat..I know full well. I am in Texas and been there. You trying to tell me BOTH, the practice facility in Frisco and the stadium are peachy? BOTH are too much of a dang museum..NOT A REAL STADIUM. You dont think for 1 minute that lends itself to even a small culture club atmosphere? lol...Do you work for the team? lol..Are you the PR director? holy moly...
lol, God bless your butt hurt self. Your Cowboys lost and you are mad at the world. Take it out on me big guy, I can take it. :p

kskboys

Reaction score
lmao..I am usually on board with what you said. BUT what happened yesterday is a road too far traveled...cannot be tolerated. HOW WE LOST THE GAME MATTERS. We must have consequences,without them, nothing changes.
It is how we lost. Can't stop interior runs, sputtering O, don't run the ball...

clff15701

Reaction score
We need a Parcells type coach. Nothing else works in the media circus thats Dallas. Someone has to have these guys ready to play every Sunday.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The biggest factor in our loss yesterday was the 3 turnovers.

Should we sit our QB next week to send a message?
did you watch the full game? Plenty of blame to go round..but the unforgivable sin was the lack of preparation by the defense. Dak was the least of our issues. Did you not watch him go nuts and lead the come back attempt? He shook it all off and had a nice game. Sadly, we had no answers on D. We got outcoached. TAKE OFF THE BLINDERS.

kskboys

Reaction score
did you watch the full game? Plenty of blame to go round..but the unforgivable sin was the lack of preparation by the defense. Dak was the least of our issues. Did you not watch him go nuts and lead the come back attempt? He shook it all off and had a nice game. Sadly, we had no answers on D. We got outcoached. TAKE OFF THE BLINDERS.
The TO's were the very least of our problems yesterday.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak was dropping beautiful passes when he had to. Some of the routes were not good btw. The oline stank. COULDNT RUN AGAIN. COULDNT STOP THE RUN.

clff15701

Reaction score
How many years does Jason get? The team tanks in big games against top teams. Jerry never holds anyone accountable. Get popped for drugs no big deal. Grabbing women no big deal. Coach doesn't have our team ready to play. "I like our spirit".

Rayman70

Reaction score
The TO's were the very least of our problems yesterday.
AGREE. It was clear, they called their shots and dared us to stop them, and we couldn't. END OF BALL GAME. Heads must roll after that abortion.

Rayman70

Reaction score
btw...we need to clean house with the team reporters too. even the janitor....CLEAN THE SLATE...get rid of the enablers and yes men. That's the issue.

Rayman70

Reaction score
lol, God bless your butt hurt self. Your Cowboys lost and you are mad at the world. Take it out on me big guy, I can take it. :p
are you a fan at all..I wonder..I'm not hurt..I been watching these games since 1974...and I seen PLENTY. I don't need someone to tell me when the culture is bad and needs fixin. Sorry you just fail to see that. WASH RINSE REPEAT.

clff15701

Reaction score
Its doesn't matter how good the team is if the head coach has no authority and isn't any good. Jerry needs to pull his head out and stop this dumb cycle.

Tommy

Reaction score
Have the Cowboys players ever lost a game?

Because in CowboysZone every single loss has been blamed on coaching for the last 9 years.

We have lost the turnover battle 6-1 the last 2 games. Do you know what the average winning percentage is when you lose the turnover battle by that margin?

Its extremely low.

Rayman70

Reaction score

Because in CowboysZone every single loss has been blamed on coaching for the last 9 years.

We have lost the turnover battle 6-1 the last 2 games. Do you know what the average winning percentage is when you lose the turnover battle by that margin?

Its extremely low.
your barking up the wrong tree. I almost always have been one of the few on here,that to a fault, have defended Garrett and all the coaching staff. SO lets get that right. Secondly, I have come to the stark reality that change is needed. Its crystal clear. YES..players play...but are they being put into positions to succeed? If you saw the game yesterday, the answer was no defensively. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Aaron Jones looked like Jim Brown for Godsakes. WE CANNOT HAVE THAT...

uvaballa

Reaction score
As a fan, I feel numb at this point. Ownership seems kinda ok with letting things go as is...and its pretty shocking what we witnessed yesterday. I HAVE NEVER SEEN, IN MY 45 YEARS of watching Dallas football..seen a running back walk into our stadium and basically do whatever he wanted all day long...without hardly any resistance. He isn't even a top tier guy!!!! He was playing behind a outmanned oline and we sleep walked on defense. I AM STILL STUNNED.

Did you miss some of those Brian Westbrook games? When they closed Texas stadium didn’t the ravens RB run all over them too? IMO that was worse since they closed the stadium with an L.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Did you miss some of those Brian Westbrook games? When they closed Texas stadium didn’t the ravens RB run all over them too? IMO that was worse since they closed the stadium with an L.
yes I saw those. Yesterday was WAY WORSE for several reasons. ONE..the PACKERS had a very suspect oline..no Davante Adams..AND hadn't showed all year they could run the ball well. We simply couldn't stop them running. The guy was ripping off chunks of yards and not being touched for 10 yards!! lol...finally, WE WERE COMING OFF A TOUGH LOSS and were at home.

kskboys

Reaction score

Its extremely low.
Over the last 9 years, it's mostly been the coaching.