Twitter: No Cowboys in Pro Bowl

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can’t think of anyone worthy of the PB this year. Schultz, D Wilson, and Dlaw are really the only consistent players we had this year.
Umm cooper having his best season, Lamb for rookie is doing very well.. odd you skip are actual 2 best players and agree Dlaw is deserving only one on defense..

Motorola

Reaction score
20 years ago I was already thinking they should not have a Pro Bowl game.

If they just selected a Pro Bowl 1st and 2nd team with no game, it might actually mean something on these guys resumes.

As it is, sometimes the 9th or 10th best NFC QB, for example, might make the roster due to injuries or playoff games, etc.
I mean, Mitch Trubisky has a "Pro Bowl" on his resume. He had a decent season one year, but I know old Mitch was not one of two best NFC QBs...ever.

Fix it please, or get rid of it altogether.
I was through with it about 3 or 4 years before the beginning of this century. No defense, outlandish scores, abandoning the conference team lineups one year by having two former players pick the squads ala kids on a playground (copying the NBA All-Star game) among gimmicks.
Cease with the game, and just leave it at players being selected.

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
Umm cooper having his best season, Lamb for rookie is doing very well.. odd you skip are actual 2 best players and agree Dlaw is deserving only one on defense..

I think Coop and Lamb are playing well, but you have Metcalf, T Hill, etc that are killing it. Had Dak been here that narrative changes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh goody, I get to care less about something I could already care less about. It's the ultimate team sport, individual awards are unnecessary.

Someone needs to break it to Booger that the cornerstone of his defense didn't make it. Which means the other 10 didn't make it either.

No alternates this year because they're not playing so they can't even back into it.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
With all those high priced free agents Little Stevie has been pulling in, this is disappointing

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's only the 3rd time in franchise history too. It’s just the latest example of the dismal season 2020 has brought our Boys.
199.gif

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Now we know why the Raven players were yelling " EASY MONEY " when they beat the hell out of the Boys a few weeks ago. JJ now has a bonified reason to cut salaries since their own peers have spoken out. Because of their play on the field, all the BIG BALLERS need to have their salaries cut in half and they can't say s@#$%^t about. Well at least we won't be hearing some underachiever yelling SHOW ME THE MONEY when camp starts next year!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
big snubs.

Evan Engram didn't deserve it.

NYG-Engram: 54rec 572yds 1TD
DAL-Schultz: 53rec 524yds 4TD
GB-Tonyan: 49rec 551yds 10TD

If Engram's numbers are good enough, Schultz should be in as well, and Robert Tonyan should definitely be in.

ALSO
I think if they'd stayed health & started from Week1, Trevon Diggs & Donovan Wilson may have been in the Pro Bowl as well

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Zack Martin majorly snubbed.

Too many missed games. I mean, I think he's the best OL in the NFL but it's a popularity contest and the Cowboys have more haters then they do fans so, it is what it is.

But it's interesting Risen, ask the question, what get's Jerry's attention more?

Is it ending up sub .500 in a historically bad NFC East or is it having no Pro Bowlers on the team this year and seeing Martin miss the Pro Bowl and that blemish on his HOF headed Cowboy career?

That would be an interesting question to hear the answer to. This is the kind of thing that might get Jerry's attention.

Jarntt

Reaction score
serious question. do you really think he played at an all-pro level for 9 games?

he is still a very good player but in my opinion he hasn't been the "Eraser" for several seasons now. i can't help but believe people are still thinking of the player he was the first few years of his career rather than the reality of his play since.
Take away the first game of the year, which was really bad, and yes, he was fantastic again

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't care. They not even playing a Pro Bowl this year lol. If there's a year for his guys not to be in it its this year lol.

At least I get to quit hearing about all of this "talent" the Cowboys have and how stacked they are.

Jarntt

Reaction score
He's having a decent year, but Coop isn't top 10 in any major category. No chance he deserves it. Heck, there are 2 TEs with better receiving numbers than him

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even cowboys fans know aren't good. The few that normally would make it are hurt other than DLaw and his position is based on the 1 thing that's eluded him this year...sacks.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooper was probably the only legit candidate, and he was always gonna be on the outside looking in