Twitter: No Cowboys in Pro Bowl

Tussinman

Reaction score
Right now he's 11th in rushing so tell me when was the last time the 11th ranked back went to the Pro Bowl?
It actually happened only 2 years ago, James Conner was 11th in rushing and not only made pro bowl but was listed as the starter. He was able to do this because he had a ton of touchdowns which offset the so-so yardage

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
It actually happened only 2 years ago, James Conner was 11th in rushing and not only made pro bowl but was listed as the starter. He was able to do this because he had a ton of touchdowns which offset the so-so yardage

Now the rest of the story. Conner was a substitute because LeSean McCoy was injured and couldn't play. And no Kareem Hunt was the starting RB and Bell was #2 for AFC. The actual12th ranked back wasn't voted in and that is what this thread was started about.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Really don't give a crap about the Pro Bowl.... . All Pro Team is more in line with the best of the best, but when you suck on a bad team, what do you expect? The Boys didn't deserve anyone on either team Give them a participation ribbon and send them home.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Conner was a substitute because LeSean McCoy was injured and couldn't play
It actually happened only 2 years ago
Conner on December 18th 2018 (exactly 2 years ago) was not only named on the Day 1 roster but was listed as the starter https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-reveals-rosters-for-2019-pro-bowl-in-orlando-0ap3000001001792
LeSean McCoy was injured and couldn't play. And no Kareem Hunt was the starting RB and Bell was #2 for AFC
Yeah sorry literally nothing you wrote is correct. Bell was literally holding out 2 years ago and your over here saying he made the pro bowl ? (lmao).

It's been exactly 2 years since the 11th ranked RB made the pro bowl. Sorry your attempt at being witty ("whens the last time the 11th ranked guy made the pro bowl") failed

The actual12th ranked back wasn't voted in and that is what this thread was started about.
This thread is not about that. Someone was joking about Zeke not getting in and your the one who brought up "when's the last time the 11th ranked guy got in, he's 11th right now" and I was merely pointing out that's not a good or witty metric since it's only been 2 pro bowls ago since it happened

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Conner on December 18th 2018 (exactly 2 years ago) was not only named on the Day 1 roster but was listed as the starter https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-reveals-rosters-for-2019-pro-bowl-in-orlando-0ap3000001001792
Yeah sorry literally nothing you wrote is correct. Bell was literally holding out 2 years ago and your over here saying he made the pro bowl ? (lmao).

Then I guess the NFL's own site has it wrong along with others that Bell wasn't at the 2018 Pro Bowl or maybe it's you that is wrong. You see the 2019 Pro Bowl refers to the 2019 season is only ONE year ago and you originally said 2 years ago which would be the 2018 season. And I'll quote you "It actually happened only 2 years ago, James Conner was 11th in rushing and not only made pro bowl but was listed as the starter" So why do you have a roster for the 2019 season? This next Pro Bowl will be listed as the 2020 Pro Bowl because it represents the players in the 2020 season. Oh and BTW the 2 links are the results from the Pro Bowl voting not later when replacement players WHO WERE NOT VOTED IN were added. Next time try figuring out what Pro Bowl represent what season so you don't look so foolish.

https://www.nfl.com/news/updated-player-rosters-for-2018-pro-bowl-in-orlando-0ap3000000895772
https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/2018-Pro-Bowl-Players-Announced.aspx

Tussinman

Reaction score
Then I guess the NFL's own site has it wrong along with others that Bell wasn't at the 2018 Pro Bowl or maybe it's you that is wrong
The 2018 pro bowl is based on the 2017 season.

2018 season was 2 years ago. 2019 pro bowl was 2 pro bowls ago (roster annoucement in this thread was for the 2021 pro bowl)

So why do you have a roster for the 2019 season?
I literally posted the roster for a game played in January of 2019.

Why would you think a game in Jan of 2019 would be for the 2019 NFL season ????

This next Pro Bowl will be listed as the 2020 Pro Bowl because it represents the players in the 2020 season
The pro bowl coming up is literally called the 2021 pro bowl. https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-reveals-complete-afc-nfc-rosters-for-2021-pro-bowl

Next time try figuring out what Pro Bowl represent what season so you don't look so foolish.
You literally posted the roster from 3 years ago and now your trying to blame me for it :rolleyes:

James Conner in December of 2018 was named the pro bowl starter for the 2019 pro bowl game

It is currently December of 2020 and the roster was just announcened for the 2021 pro bowl game.

LMAO at calling me the foolish one. It's been 2 years like i've said 3 times now. This is not difficult to comprehend

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The 2018 pro bowl is based on the 2017 season.

2018 season was 2 years ago. 2019 pro bowl was 2 pro bowls ago (roster annoucement in this thread was for the 2021 pro bowl)

I literally posted the roster for a game played in January of 2019.

Why would you think a game in Jan of 2019 would be for the 2019 NFL season ????

What are you like 5 years old? The Pro Bowl is played in the following year but the players are selected from the season just completed just like the Super Bowl is associated with the most recent completed season, NOT THE SEASON THE YEAR IT'S PLAYED IN. Now since it's so hard for you to believe me that the year assigned to a Pro Bowl is for the last completed season I'm giving you a link and go to where it shows the season associated with the Pro Bowls and then look to the first column to the right and you'll see the date the Pro Bowl was played So your assertion that the 2018 Pro Bowl was with players from the 2017 season is ABSOLUTELY, UNDENIABLY, 10,000% WRONG. Please quit this while you only looking like a 5 year old and not make it worse and make you seem like a new born.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Bowl

Tussinman

Reaction score
Please quit this while you only looking like a 5 year old and not make it worse and make you seem like a new born.
I can't tell if your trolling ? I said it's been 2 years since the 11th rusher made the pro bowl and you then went and posted a roster from 3 years ago while proceeding to blame me for your ignorance

Now your running and hiding behind the whole "uhhh well it's technically player the year after" which STILL doesn't help you

December 2018 to December 2020 is exactly 2 years. Even if you had misread my post as "2 games ago" instead of "2 years ago" it still wouldn't of changed anything because it has been 2 games ago since he was the starter........

The Pro Bowl is played in the following year but the players are selected from the season just completed just like the Super Bowl is associated with the most recent completed season, NOT THE SEASON THE YEAR IT'S PLAYED IN.
Then why did you list the roster from 3 seasons ago ?

If the Pro bowl is associated with season then why did you post the roster that was based on the 2017 season ?

I love how your trying to explain this to me when it's you that botched it. I said 2 years ago and to save your tracks you posted the Jan 2018 roster to basically say "see your wrong he's not on there" when that roster was for the 2017 season.........

You even argued that Bell was on the roster 2 years ago but Bell was literally not an active NFL player two years ago.....

Last edited:

Trajan

Reaction score
Good, Jerry needs a few swift kicks in his *** proving he isn’t the master talent evaluator he feels he is.

this is a bad team, no one really deserves the pro-bowl.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I can't tell if your trolling ? I said it's been 2 years since the 11th rusher made the pro bowl and you then went and posted a roster from 3 years ago while proceeding to blame me for your ignorance

Now your running and hiding behind the whole "uhhh well it's technically player the year after" which STILL doesn't help you

December 2018 to December 2020 is exactly 2 years. Even if you had misread my post as "2 games ago" instead of "2 years ago" it still wouldn't of changed anything because it has been 2 games ago since he was the starter........

Then why did you list the roster from 3 seasons ago ?

If the Pro bowl is associated with season then why did you post the roster that was based on the 2017 season ?

I love how your trying to explain this to me when it's you that botched it. I said 2 years ago and to save your tracks you posted the Jan 2018 roster to basically say "see your wrong he's not on there" when that roster was for the 2017 season.........

You even argued that Bell was on the roster 2 years ago but Bell was literally not an active NFL player two years ago.....

This is the last time I'm going to try to educate you as impossible as that seems. The two links I gave you say right on them that they are the 2018 Pro Bowl rosters and the link that lists all of the Pro Bowls shows the year associated with each Pro Bowl and the actual date/year the game was played. Now 1 year ago would be the 2019 Pro Bowl played Jan. 26, 2020 and the 2nd or two Pro Bowls ago was the 2018 Pro Bowl played Jan. 27, 2019.

Now Conner was listed as a starter for the 2019 Pro Bowl which is ONE Pro Bowl ago not TWO. As stated earlier that was played Jan. 26, 2020 I know it's a tough thing for you to understand but you can't count the Pro Bowl for 2020 yet because IT HASN'T BEEN PLAYED YET AND ACTUALLY WON'T BE PLAYED..

Don't bother to replay because you're to dumb to understand such simple things and I won't reply.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Don't bother to replay because you're to dumb to understand such simple things and I won't reply.
too dumb to understand ?

I literally posted the official NFL announcement from December of 2018 and you're over here arguing that December 2018 is not 2 years ago........

no offense but you literally should not be critiquing people on education or understanding.

I can't phantom how someone thinks December 2018 is not 2 years ago from December of 2020......

You asked when was the last time the 11th leading rusher made the pro bowl roster. December of 2018.......... (I don't understand how a third grade concept is confusing for you)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's worse than we think. ESPN come up with a list of their top 10 snubs. No Cowboys on that list.

Then they came up with 10 more who deserved to go. No Cowboys on that list either.

So in addition to the regular released Pro Bowl rosters, no Cowboys on the list of 20 who deserved to go.

:facepalm:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's worse than we think. ESPN come up with a list of their top 10 snubs. No Cowboys on that list.

Then they came up with 10 more who deserved to go. No Cowboys on that list either.

So in addition to the regular released Pro Bowl rosters, no Cowboys on the list of 20 who deserved to go.

:facepalm:
Wow...the mothership left us on the abandoned planet.
:espn: