Twitter: No Cowboys make All Pro team

DFWJC

Reaction score
3-4 good choices at QB this year, but Rodgers has been ridiculously good.

Mind-bogglingly so really
  • 48 TD passes
  • 5 ints
  • 43 differential in TD-Int.....way higher than anyone else (20+ is considered good) add in rushing - fumbles and his diff goes up to 45. That's nuts.
  • 121 QB rating...by far the best in the league

Allen, Mahomes, and Watson all had great years too.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
TJ Watt...could have had him but they had to settle for Taco.

Warner and Leonard were LBs taken after LVE in the 2018 Draft.

Ramsey and Buckner over Zeke in the 2016 Draft Top-10. Then you factor in Henry, who was a 2nd rounder. Ouch.

Proof

Reaction score
Wow, remember when people thought the Honey Badger was done? And how about Patterson at KR? How old is he now? 43?!

he wanted to come here too, then wound up talking trash about the team because of some dumb comment I think Stephen made.

cowboyec

Reaction score
then it's not really an all-pro team.
more like all-crap team.
:starspin:COWBOYS DAMN IT:starspin:

DFWJC

Reaction score
TJ Watt...could have had him but they had to settle for Taco.

Warner and Leonard were LBs taken after LVE in the 2018 Draft.

Ramsey and Buckner over Zeke in the 2016 Draft Top-10. Then you factor in Henry, who was a 2nd rounder. Ouch.
Ramsey and Buckner are both beasts. And of course, Henry just went for 2000+.

I think the argument was:

A) Ramsey (or Buckner) plus Henry
or
B) Zeke plus Jalen Smith

time has proven option A

Few WRs this year have been as dominant as Seattle's DK Metcalf.
Maybe he'll get his revenge on Ramsey this week, but in their first two meetings this year, Ramsey totally shut him down....almost to where you could not even tell he was playing in the game. He is outstanding.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
3-4 good choices at QB this year, but Rodgers has been ridiculously good.

Mind-bogglingly so really
  • 48 TD passes
  • 5 ints
  • 43 differential in TD-Int.....way higher than anyone else (20+ is considered good) add in rushing - fumbles and his diff goes up to 45. That's nuts.
  • 121 QB rating...by far the best in the league

Allen, Mahomes, and Watson all had great years too.
Possibly the best season of QB play in history. Bested his 2011 season in every way, except YPA.

RS12

Reaction score
Somehow Rodgers and two Packer O Lineman made 1st team without McCarthy. Color me shocked.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
@stilltheguru
I remember you @ing me in the game thread with Howard got his 10th INT and using that as your rational for saying "yeah and the other teams don't fear Howard lol", I found that to be one of the most silly things I've see on here. Nearly everyone knows in order to get INTs you, in most cases, needed to be targeted. If you're getting targeted often, you obviously are no feared.

Then this thread came up and I thought it would make you smarter, so I'll share it with you to help ya out.

Howard is giving up 2-3 TIMES more yardage per game than the top CBS in the league, while shadowing the opposing teams #1. Which he actually doesn't shadow all that often, like you tried to claim.

You'll get better at this!

Einstein

Reaction score
Great, let's turn this into an "What if we had drafted..." game... Don't forget Brady was drafted 199, and he's done well from what I've heard as a late round pick. Now, I have definitely been pissed about picks we may as much as I've been like "Who?!?", but we picked who we pick and we have to live with it.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Great, let's turn this into an "What if we had drafted..." game... Don't forget Brady was drafted 199, and he's done well from what I've heard as a late round pick. Now, I have definitely been pissed about picks we may as much as I've been like "Who?!?", but we picked who we pick and we have to live with it.

I know, right? People love to feel miserable. Why do you think we get so many Stephen A. Smith threads around here? I love how posters say, "I don't watch him. I just look to see what ridiculous things he said about us." Lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
@stilltheguru
I remember you @ing me in the game thread with Howard got his 10th INT and using that as your rational for saying "yeah and the other teams don't fear Howard lol", I found that to be one of the most silly things I've see on here. Nearly everyone knows in order to get INTs you, in most cases, needed to be targeted. If you're getting targeted often, you obviously are no feared.

Then this thread came up and I thought it would make you smarter, so I'll share it with you to help ya out.

Howard is giving up 2-3 TIMES more yardage per game than the top CBS in the league, while shadowing the opposing teams #1. Which he actually doesn't shadow all that often, like you tried to claim.

You'll get better at this!

From Dave Helman to this goofy who is criticizing all pro teams :facepalm:
Ok bro lol