Twitter: No Cowboys make All Pro team

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
From Dave Helman to this goofy who is criticizing all pro teams :facepalm:
Ok bro lol

Lol you lose bro. Sorry that facts don't care about your feelings lmao.

*someone who watches and knows way more about football than you tweets out statistical information*

You- he's goofy

Lololol you give up so easy

Last edited:

Bigdog

Reaction score
Seeing Jalen Ramsey and TJ Watt make first-team really bothers me
Yes but not as much Leonard and Warner bothering me. I really liked those guys when they were coming out. The only Cowboys that got any vote was our long snapper with 2.

Last edited:

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Superbowl???

Ah well, seek the silver lining:

b33bf58d160d68884b9db819cac57212.jpg

Silly

Reaction score
Anyway, I still think Lamb is going to be a star.

Motorola

Reaction score
Our THREE all pro players were injured and out for the season. Try and guess who am I talking about. I will give you a hint, two offensive lineman and the highest paid player on the team.
Correction to your opening post statement -
'Our TWO all pro players were injured and out for the season.'
The highest paid player on the Dallas Cowboys team has yet to be selected NFL All-Pro.
He was selected to the 2017 Pro Bowl as a reserve for his 2016 season.
He was added to the 2019 Pro Bowl as an alternate for his 2018 season.

Let me repeat..the highest paid player on the Dallas Cowboys team has not been awarded NFL ALL-Pro status in his five year career.

Last edited:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
@stilltheguru
I remember you @ing me in the game thread with Howard got his 10th INT and using that as your rational for saying "yeah and the other teams don't fear Howard lol", I found that to be one of the most silly things I've see on here. Nearly everyone knows in order to get INTs you, in most cases, needed to be targeted. If you're getting targeted often, you obviously are no feared.

Then this thread came up and I thought it would make you smarter, so I'll share it with you to help ya out.

Howard is giving up 2-3 TIMES more yardage per game than the top CBS in the league, while shadowing the opposing teams #1. Which he actually doesn't shadow all that often, like you tried to claim.

You'll get better at this!

This is a no from me dog. byron never covered the #1 wr here but u jocked him. Howard balled this year period. And yes interceptions are more important than having good coverage on a wr. Howard singlehandedly gave his offense 10 extra possessions that were probably in good field position.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I sure do wish Jaylon Smith was a pro bowler.
We could watch him on ESPN3 at 2am trying to pick up a 7-10 split.
Maybe he can celebrate a strike, or even get a "turkey".

Then, on Sundays, we could watch the Cowboys.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This is a no from me dog. byron never covered the #1 wr here but u jocked him. Howard balled this year period. And yes interceptions are more important than having good coverage on a wr. Howard singlehandedly gave his offense 10 extra possessions that were probably in good field position.
Byron shadowed the opposing #1 the 6th most in the league since returning to his CB position(last two years with us).

So you can say he "never covered the #1", but it's either
1. Bulshut
2. Noone in the league covers the #1

No interceptions are not more important than coverage.
You cover for 600 snaps, thinking that coming away with the ball in those 5ish snaps, is more important than the other 595 is silly.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Lol "Byron didn't cover #1's"

"
At 6-foot-1, 200 pounds, Jones has the kind of athleticism at the cornerback position that you can only find in a Madden created player. His speed, fluidity and lower-body explosiveness for his size is simply unparalleled, and it shows in his ability to stick on the hip pocket of most wide receivers in man coverage.

His athletic gifts have clearly molded him into one of the league’s best cornerbacks, but I’d argue his versatility to guard pass catchers of all different sizes, speeds and skillsets is what sets him apart from the rest. Some weeks, he will shadow top outside threats like DeAndre Hopkins and Odell Beckham Jr.

Other weeks, he will be assigned to elite tight ends like Zach Ertz and Travis Kelce. He’s not your typical shutdown corner who plays strictly on the outside. Jones’ production does not wane when he travels inside, and in terms of his overall coverage profile — whether zone or man — he is one of the top five most complete CBs in football"

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Byron shadowed the opposing #1 the 6th most in the league since returning to his CB position(last two years with us).

So you can say he "never covered the #1", but it's either
1. Bulshut
2. Noone in the league covers the #1

No interceptions are not more important than coverage.
You cover for 600 snaps, thinking that coming away with the ball in those 5ish snaps, is more important than the other 595 is silly.
But how many times are you thrown at then how many ints. Howard was thrown at 118 times had 10 picks and only allowed 57 catches. top 10 in the league in catch rate and #1 in the league in passer rating allowed.
Byron jones. 89 targets 56 catches allowed. 41st in catch rate. 105.9 passer rating allowed 58th

Btw trevon diggs' metrics are better than byron's

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol "Byron didn't cover #1's"

"
At 6-foot-1, 200 pounds, Jones has the kind of athleticism at the cornerback position that you can only find in a Madden created player. His speed, fluidity and lower-body explosiveness for his size is simply unparalleled, and it shows in his ability to stick on the hip pocket of most wide receivers in man coverage.

His athletic gifts have clearly molded him into one of the league’s best cornerbacks, but I’d argue his versatility to guard pass catchers of all different sizes, speeds and skillsets is what sets him apart from the rest. Some weeks, he will shadow top outside threats like DeAndre Hopkins and Odell Beckham Jr.

Other weeks, he will be assigned to elite tight ends like Zach Ertz and Travis Kelce. He’s not your typical shutdown corner who plays strictly on the outside. Jones’ production does not wane when he travels inside, and in terms of his overall coverage profile — whether zone or man — he is one of the top five most complete CBs in football"
And he has zero ball skills, zero instincts on the outside. He's an athlete not a football player. Theres a big difference between the 2. He will only get slower and less athletic every year and his stats will get worse and worse.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We may no have good, pro bowl players but we have the best mascot in the NFL.