No Free Agency again

Carson

Reaction score
It was only going to be guys like Anthony Barr and Christian Covington type of guys.

This just means we arent signing anybody you have heard of or relevant in 3+ years

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was listening to 105.3n and they were talking about how Dallas has not met with any agents for the free agents to be. I think our definition of "all in" is very different than the Jones Clowns.
That would be considered tampering at this point.

So of course they have not met with any players. They are figuring out what to do with their own first.

105.3 fails again, just as some fans will posting about it.

They probably did this on purpose then come in here to read the melt downs. :lmao2:

John813

Reaction score

So of course they have not met with any players. They are figuring out what to do with their own first.

They probably did this on purpose then come in here to read the melt downs. :lmao2:

Yup.
The window to be allowed to talk to agents/Free agents starts on March 11th at noon

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was listening to 105.3n and they were talking about how Dallas has not met with any agents for the free agents to be. I think our definition of "all in" is very different than the Jones Clowns.
Since when does a sane person take the word of a paid yahoo on the radio, those who suck too much to make TV, as gospel?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
200w.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score

While I agree technically it’s premature…I think 105.3, Gehlken and the poster are just referring to the fact that the cowboys aren’t meeting with any agents of those big free agent players allegedly which they absolutely can do right now and what other teams are doing.

You meet with them and just talk in hypothetical’s about fit, interest, dollar amounts etc. it’s a common practice at the combine and lays the framework for the legal tampering period. Of course we all know that tampering goes on in professional sports all the time anyways lol

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score

Theyre not meeting or have anything scheduled with our own free agents to be either. They don't have anything scheduled with Dak, CeeDee, or Michas agents either, which means they're not clearing any money for free agents either.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
While I agree technically it’s premature…I think 105.3, Gehlken and the poster are just referring to the fact that the cowboys aren’t meeting with any agents of those big free agent players allegedly which they absolutely can do right now and what other teams are doing.

You meet with them and just talk in hypothetical’s about fit, interest, dollar amounts etc. it’s a common practice at the combine and lays the framework for the legal tampering period. Of course we all know that tampering goes on in professional sports all the time anyways lol
Exactly! They're not meeting with Dak, Ceedee or Micahs agent either. That means they're not clearing any space to sign any free agents.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Told everyone at the time that Zimmer was Jerrys' All In.