No Free Agency again

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it'll be a big deal we'll be able to tell if they were doing everything
Define ... everything ....
You know the drill. Whatever they do or don't do, it is not good enough, nor the right thing. As ... everything ... is always the wrong thing according to many fans.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, I just heard a little while ago that the sun would be coming up from the west from now on.
Yes, Jerry changed that, because he felt it was better than putting up curtains. So by game time the sun will reflect off that big mirror on the East side so if does not shine through that end.
:laugh:

See, Jerry the genius had a plan all this time for that mirror. :muttley:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will be extremely active. Just in stealth mode until the signings are announced.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Define ... everything ....
You know the drill. Whatever they do or don't do, it is not good enough, nor the right thing. As ... everything ... is always the wrong thing according to many fans.
can't wait to see everyone's reaction, doesn't even matter, not like we haven't seen the ENDING before

Big_D

Reaction score
What's the over/under on other teams making moves before the Cowboys sign an outside free agent? I'm going to say 15 teams at least will sign someone before the this team makes an actual move. Because that's what all in looks like here!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only issue here is that I think there have been past offseasons where they also could have been more active in FA because they needed to be and they just weren't.

I've reached the point that if Jerry says they are going to be more active, I just ignore it. It's see it to believe it at this point. But like you, I hope for some more juice in FA this year. And I don't need big time signings. So I don't need them to go chase Queen at LB or Jones at DT but please, be active in those mid-tiers with guys like Jewell, etc.
I think we’re all in that boat.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Yes, Jerry changed that, because he felt it was better than putting up curtains. So by game time the sun will reflect off that big mirror on the East side so if does not shine through that end.
:laugh:

See, Jerry the genius had a plan all this time for that mirror. :muttley:
Lol, that's a good one!

Sheepherder

Reaction score
What's the over/under on other teams making moves before the Cowboys sign an outside free agent? I'm going to say 15 teams at least will sign someone before the this team makes an actual move. Because that's what all in looks like here!
They will like their guys until all the top prospects are long gone. When they get into the cheap, Jones type of washed up prospects, they roll the dice. It is the Jones way of saying,"We told you we are gonna be all in!"