Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Team Jerry has arrived to defend everything

dgsjjxi-063e3a91-5103-44c4-b7e1-4cbd1e62c5c4.png

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're gonna blow it all up, let everybody walk. bring Jimmy in as GM with a load of cap room and picks.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Well I heard the interview they were talking about and Stephen Jones did say that he feels Jerry Jones goes all in yearly that winning is important to them every year,

hes trying not to emphasize this year being that much different but that doesn't mean they're not going to bring in any big names or maybe pick take a little risk and maybe make some trades up in the draft..

as usual people are overreacting but he did say that he feels like they're all in every year and don't want to take away from acting like they weren't trying in years past but that could just be a smoke screen because they didn't winna admit maybe they made mistakes in the past but that doesn't mean they're not going to do more this year people took this out of context if they use some perspective and listen between the lines that's why he said what he said...

They're gonna blow it all up, let everybody walk. bring Jimmy in as GM with a load of cap room and picks.
Yes, I just heard a little while ago that the sun would be coming up from the west from now on.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Was listening to 105.3n and they were talking about how Dallas has not met with any agents for the free agents to be. I think our definition of "all in" is very different than the Jones Clowns.
Settle down folks. Jerry will reach out to you through some friendly media types and splain it good so you comprehend. He may even give us a finger gun just so we feel special about our Cowboys.

CWR

Reaction score
Since when does a sane person take the word of a paid yahoo on the radio, those who suck too much to make TV, as gospel?
Do you believe we will be aggressive in free agency?

CWR

Reaction score
I think it’s possible they sign a tier 1 FA. Probably a LB. But beyond that, they’ll go the tier 2 or 3 route.
I'll believe it when I see it. All in was almost immediately quantified with "our own fa's." I expect a typical off season, no changes will be made in our approach.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The crew will be working on getting Jerry's yacht ready. That way they can go on a vacation through fa.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll believe it when I see it. All in was almost immediately quantified with "our own fa's." I expect a typical off season, no changes will be made in our approach.
Yeah I don’t think it’ll be much different than in years past but I still have hope they’ll get a tier 1 LB or DT.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
These two idiots don't like it if they have to outbid another NFL team to get a FA, that tells them they are good. The only teams they need to outbid are Home Depot and Lowes. That's their kind of guy, ones who choose to either drive a forklift and watering plants in the landscaping department or back to football.

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think it’ll be much different than in years past but I still have hope they’ll get a tier 1 LB or DT.
They have to know we need more than the draft. I'm not suggesting sign at all costs, but they have to know a piece or two is necessary.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's gotten to the point where everyone including Jerry's own son doesn't put any stock into what he says. I was somewhat amused to read where he boldly stated that Jerry has never gone "all in" during any season that he's been aware of. Of course, he neglected to shoulder any blame for not going "all in" himself at any point in time throughout veteran free agency. I believe I'd really enjoy seeing Jerry demote Stephen into a position of lesser authority as an appropriate answer to his verbal criticism, saying "he just got too big for his britches!"

Last edited: