Twitter: No Micah on NFLPA All Pro Team

Creeper

Reaction score
This list makes no sense. 2 DEs and 2 off-ball LBs. There is no spot for OLBs. Is there a mistake in this list? The guy who leads the league in double teams, pressures, win% is not on the list as an edge rusher?

conner01

Reaction score
I wonder how long before they just remove kick returner from the All-Pro team? They've already changed the rules to basically eliminate kickoffs. A shame in my opinion.
They are looking to change again in a way that could bring it back

conner01

Reaction score
This list makes no sense. 2 DEs and 2 off-ball LBs. There is no spot for OLBs. Is there a mistake in this list? The guy who leads the league in double teams, pressures, win% is not on the list as an edge rusher?
The guy who led the nfl in sacks not on there either

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Bingo. The players aren’t going to look at plays not made, regardless of the reason. All they see is 14 sacks… not him consistently taking on two and three players and making opportunities for team mates.
Players are poor judges. They are hyper-focused on their weekly opponents (as they should be) and just don't have the bandwidth or time to evaluate players that play on teams they didn't play during the season. In any given season, players only watch film on the 14 teams they play - not the 17 teams they don't play.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I will say it has to be tough to figure out what positions you would name on this list for defenders as there are so many hybrid roles on that side of the ball now. I am surprised they would go with 3 DTs though instead of a 3rd CB spot or something like that though.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I'm ok with this. It could lead to shaving a few million off of his extension.