Twitter: No Micah on NFLPA All Pro Team

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Watt doesn't have the pressures or ancillary stats these other 3 (4 if you include Bosa) have. Watt is an impactful player, but sentiment I read seems to indicate that Parsons, Crosby, Bosa and Garrett (no particular order) are all doing more than Watt is.
According to the PFR site @perrykemp posted, Watt has more pressures than Micah, which includes more Hurries, more Knockdowns, and more Sacks combined (but also more in each of those individual categories). I was asking about other sites keeping their tally.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2023/defense_advanced.htm

Brooksey

Reaction score
Micah has 14 sacks and leads the league in pressures with 103.

There's no way you can pick these two over Parsons and Watt with 19 sacks, IMO

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Tough break. Micah is clearly a game changer but you only have 2 slots and Myles Garrett and Maxx Crosby are also phenomenal.
They are BETTER than him. And again...Micah did too much talking and not enough walking. Those guys were hurt for a few games and still edged Micah...

Granted they are bigger men than Micah...but...

Scotman

Reaction score
Micah, this message is for you. The guy standing across from you this Sunday, didn't vote for you because he doesn't see you as a threat. He doesn't see you as a hungry lion. He thinks you're a kitten..with no roar. Not only were you not in his top two votes, you didn't make his top 10. You weren't worthy of a vote. He knows that he can handle you. He's already joked with the other offensive linemen that he can't wait to hear your excuses on your ridiculous podcast. Dismissed.

What are you going to do about it, Micah?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Micah has 14 sacks and leads the league in pressures with 103.

There's no way you can pick these two over Parsons and Watt with 19 sacks, IMO
Watch the games and you can. Even Micah said earlier in the year that Garrett was his Defensive MVP because of what he has to deal with. And Crosby is a beast on a team with little talent on D. Sorry, but he is BETTER.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Micah, this message is for you. The guy standing across from you this Sunday, didn't vote for you because he doesn't see you as a threat. He doesn't see you as a hungry lion. He thinks you're a kitten..with no roar. Not only were you not in his top two votes, you didn't make his top 10. You weren't worthy of a vote. He knows that he can handle you. He's already joked with the other offensive linemen that he can't wait to hear your excuses on your ridiculous podcast. Dismissed.

What are you going to do about it, Micah?
THIS.

Some are so Homerish they will blame "the media" for a player's only vote.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
They are BETTER than him. And again...Micah did too much talking and not enough walking. Those guys were hurt for a few games and still edged Micah...

Granted they are bigger men than Micah...but...
I think worrying about who is better between 4-5 of the top edge rushers in the league is kind of silly. Same as the top 4-5 QBs, WRs, etc. If you have one of them on the team you're very lucky. I'm very happy Micah is a Dallas Cowboy.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I think worrying about who is better between 4-5 of the top edge rushers in the league is kind of silly. Same as the top 4-5 QBs, WRs, etc. If you have one of them on the team you're very lucky. I'm very happy Micah is a Dallas Cowboy.
I agree. But it's Micah's silliness. He's the one talking about being "great", all-pros, the best and most importantly...he comments on other player's performances in REAL TIME. So...the verdict of his peers has to sting a bit.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Watch the games and you can. Even Micah said earlier in the year that Garrett was his Defensive MVP because of what he has to deal with. And Crosby is a beast on a team with little talent on D. Sorry, but he is BETTER.
I disagree and watch plenty

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I agree. But it's Micah's silliness. He's the one talking about being "great", all-pros, the best and most importantly...he comments on other player's performances in REAL TIME. So...the verdict of his peers has to sting a bit.
By all accounts Micah is a weird dude. Going to be interesting to see his continued storyline in the league.

Next year is a big year for him. My personal opinion on Micah is that I'm not certain about his next contract. He's AMAZING right now but I have questions about his longevity full time at edge. And next year need to see how he impacts the locker room. I don't know how Micah responds to adversity yet.

rambo2

Reaction score
By all accounts Micah is a weird dude. Going to be interesting to see his continued storyline in the league.

Next year is a big year for him. My personal opinion on Micah is that I'm not certain about his next contract. He's AMAZING right now but I have questions about his longevity full time at edge. And next year need to see how he impacts the locker room. I don't know how Micah responds to adversity yet.
The Cowboys have a window where they could win 2 Super Bowls with Parsons.