Twitter: No Micah on NFLPA All Pro Team

perrykemp

Reaction score
How the hell did Kelce get there? Who knew there were so many "Swifties" in the NFL.
Kelce was 2nd in Yards and 3rd in receptions for TEs despite sitting out the last game. Other than Kittle nobody was clearly better -- although I would argue maybe that Hockenson was slightly better.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Micah should be on it by pressures and pressure rate alone. That’s pretty ridiculous. Welp hopefully he can use it as disrespect going into playoff games

Toro9

Reaction score
Hopefully Micah takes this out on our playoff opponents.
Yeah, he won't be happy. He wants all the accolades he can get. And 14 sacks and a ton of pressures doesn't get you on the list?!

DFWJC

Reaction score
So that's 4 All Pro Teams released so far

Cee Dee Lamb: 4 1st teams
Deron Bland: 4 1st teams
Micah Parsons: 3 1st teams
Brandon Aubrey: 3 1st teams
Tyler Smith: 2 1st teams, 1 2nd team
Zach Martin: 2 2nd teams
Kavontea Turpin: 1 1st team

I maybe missed some

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Kelce was 2nd in Yards and 3rd in receptions for TEs despite sitting out the last game. Other than Kittle nobody was clearly better -- although I would argue maybe that Hockenson was slightly better.
I'd argue Hockenson, Kittle and La Porta were better.

I mean La Porta had 10 Touchdowns lol.....

reddyuta

Reaction score
Clearly Micah has more impact on a game than Crosby.i am 100% sure he will be all pro once again.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm all for our guys getting passed on. Keep it coming. Last thing we need is overhype. Let them feel disrespected and take it out on their Playoff opponents.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
No TJ Watt either even with leading the NFL in sacks at 19. That's arguably a greater omission. Wonder if this signals anything for DPOY and if this list is related in years past.
Watt doesn't have the pressures or ancillary stats these other 3 (4 if you include Bosa) have. Watt is an impactful player, but sentiment I read seems to indicate that Parsons, Crosby, Bosa and Garrett (no particular order) are all doing more than Watt is.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
There are two All-Pro spots, and five DEs in the league playing at a Hall of Fame level. There's an embarrassment of riches at the top, and some deserving pass rushers are going to be left out.
It's not the AP Poll, it's the NFLPA

So it's not the "official" accolade.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Are there other sites other than Pro Football Reference where Pressures are listed?

According to them, Micah Parson wasn't top 5 in Sacks OR Pressures
It's pressure rate that matters. Total pressures is just a reflection of how often teams were throwing against you.

Parsons has, generally, gotten significantly fewer passrush opportunities than his peers. Through like November, he had like 200 fewer pass rush attempts since 2021 than Crosby.

I guess volume might matter in terms of all pro, but it's not apples to apples with parsons.