"No Mo"

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Personally, I think Claiborne really declined between season 7 and 8. He seemed to peak around season 5 and 6.

jnday

Reaction score
You didn't miss a stat. You made up an entire season. Sorry if that's difficult to get past when judging your credibility.

Do you really want to have the debate come down to Mo not playing well for two or three seasons? He was not worth the draft picks and he is rapidly heading toward being a bust in Dallas.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Dude youve had me rollin this whole this whole thread, dont ever stop! HAHAHA

Haha, thanks man. Glad it was entertaining. Hey, I figure, if I can't start a debate thread without someone taking me misquoting something personal, I might as well entertain! :). I'm as happy about the win as anyone. I just want certain players to step up.

hra8700

Reaction score
I love fans complaining about players getting hurt. "What a jerk he got injured!"

The hamstring aggravation is on the coaching/medical staff for putting him in the game. He clearly was not healed before the game (quotes talking about needing treatment on the hammy and it tightening up in the cold before the game)...shouldn't have played.

Hes been hurt all year, its tough to really evaluate him?

ejwilson1984

Reaction score
If you guys cant ee this guy sucks then your blind. Maybe he'll get better maybe he wont but one things for sure , he flat out sucks this year. Injured or not