"No Mo"

btcutter

Reaction score
In 3 years you shouldn't DEcline, right? He's declined from last year, (which was his best) and his first year which wasn't TOO bad.

This is only his second year I thought. This contract is cap friendly, not a back corner from cost perspective. Much better than Webb. I know Webb is a rookie but he's lost.

Matts4313

Reaction score
You should probably watch the replays. He's #24. He'll be the guy always out of position on run D and getting swallowed up by a block, in case you can't spot him. Pass D he wasn't too bad, but QB's never have a problem throwing his way.

Thats ridiculous. He is paid to cover the other guy, and he did that very well tonight. If your mad at his tackling, you must realize that the DE and OLB had to screw up before the runner even got there.

Dude looked like he was glued to receivers tonight.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
you guys need to chill out. This is the guys 2nd year in the NFL and this is the 2nd scheme he has been in. The guys needs time to learn the scheme and some to experience in it. his injuries has made it hard on him to get a chance to experience the different scheme

bark

Reaction score
You should probably watch the replays. He's #24. He'll be the guy always out of position on run D and getting swallowed up by a block, in case you can't spot him. Pass D he wasn't too bad, but QB's never have a problem throwing his way.

When your cornerback is having to make stops in the run game you have other issues

ilykdrama

Reaction score
The OP lost all credibility by thinking this is Claiborne's third season.

My bad. I was giving him credit for one good season, earlier in the thread. I guess I'll retract that. So he had a rookie season and then declined. Again, my bad.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
My bad. I was giving him credit for one good season, earlier in the thread. I guess I'll retract that. So he had a rookie season and then declined. Again, my bad.

Again, I would stop if I were you, because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Oh, then he hasn't even had a GOOD year, then. Sorry about that.

he was a rookie last year and actually he had a pretty good year as a rookie. I don't know what you expect from a rookie CB. He actually graded out better that patrick peterson did his rookie year.

This year the scheme changes and he was hurt in training camp. he has fought alot of injuries, so you can hate him for that, but you have to give a player time to adapt and learn a scheme, especially young players.

He did good tonight, not great but was good.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I did see Mo get burned on a route ugly- early in the game, but it didn't end up hurting them.

Honestly? I don't really trust him. He needs to become a true student of the game to be Elite.

He doesn't have the UnGodly athleticism to make up for anything he does wrong.

I don't think he has it in him. I wish he did, but a Spade is a Spade.

He ain't right now- it shows in his game, but maybe, just maybe a light will switch on.

Or Jerry will be forced to move on...