"No Mo"

Common Sense

Reaction score
Yeah, no. Four mill for a non-backloaded contract for a 2/3 CB is very reasonable, especially considering Claiborne's potential. It's practically nothing.

Practically nothing? He's like the sixth highest paid player on the team. His "potential" isn't helping win any games.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
he's fragile, but he played well while he was in there.

Half of the team has to cut down on those steroids and all these pulls will disapear.
But then they wont be able to compete. Ugh.... how i hate conflicts.

And i thought the same. He actualy played well.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I admitted that I forgot it's his 2nd year, but clearly he's declined, so it's felt like 3 years of waiting.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Was he bad out there? Randle had how many catches on him? He had a bad 1st quarter but I thought he rebounded well after that.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
I did see Mo get burned on a route ugly- early in the game, but it didn't end up hurting them.

Honestly? I don't really trust him. He needs to become a true student of the game to be Elite.

He doesn't have the UnGodly athleticism to make up for anything he does wrong.

I don't think he has it in him. I wish he did, but a Spade is a Spade.

He ain't right now- it shows in his game, but maybe, just maybe a light will switch on.

Or Jerry will be forced to move on...

I think you have to give him another year and gotta keep him in this scheme. More time and he will get it and be good. Will he ever be great, maybe not, but the kid is young and has the talent, just needs the playing time, hasn't had that much this year to learn this scheme.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
I admitted that I forgot it's his 2nd year, but clearly he's declined, so it's felt like 3 years of waiting.

your talking about a 2nd year player that is now in his second year that hasn't had a chance to get alot of playing time or practice time this year.

You saying your done with him now, it idiotic, give him atleat another year.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think you have to give him another year and gotta keep him in this scheme. More time and he will get it and be good. Will he ever be great, maybe not, but the kid is young and has the talent, just needs the playing time, hasn't had that much this year to learn this scheme.

You are absolutely correct.

I mean- I hope you're absolutely correct.

Where's my Vodka that ended up not being Vodka?! ...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Well you thought he played good one year. And you believe he's struggling this year. So what do you want to do? Get rid of him for one "bad" year according to you?

supercowboy8

Reaction score
You are absolutely correct.

I mean- I hope you're absolutely correct.

Where's my Vodka that ended up not being Vodka?! ...

well only time will tell but it's way to early to give up on such a young player you invested so much in.

ejthedj

Reaction score
In 3 years you shouldn't DEcline, right? He's declined from last year, (which was his best) and his first year which wasn't TOO bad.

Thanks for proving we shouldn't listen to you at all... since Mo is in his second year but you seem to have seen three

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
well only time will tell but it's way to early to give up on such a young player you invested so much in.

Yup- I invested a lot of time, interest and righteous alcohol- fueled arguments into this player.

I'll maintain patience...