"No Mo"

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Thanks for proving we shouldn't listen to you at all... since Mo is in his second year but you seem to have seen three

Someone doesn't read all the posts. I guess we're BOTH as guilty. Clown.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I won't give up on Mo. At one point most fans were done with Scandrick and look at how he's developed. Mo still needs to develop. I think he's better suited for safety than anything else. When his back is turned to quickly he's done. I think if he were to play at the safety he'd be able to read the QB and adjust his body better while the ball is in the air.

In the offseason he needs to hit the squats along with most of the skill set players.

Ender

Reaction score
I think Mo was put into an impossible position when he came in the L with so much hype. That's partly Jerry's fault, but he's not helping his self very much. Hopefully he turn it around with this team... Or that will be two straight first round cb bust.

RS12

Reaction score
So far he is below avg versus the pass and a speed bump versus the run.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
I think Mo was put into an impossible position when he came in the L with so much hype. That's partly Jerry's fault, but he's not helping his self very much. Hopefully he turn it around with this team... Or that will be two straight first round cb bust.

Mo is good when is he healthy,,,,and that is my only beef with that cat....he has had neck injuries, shoulder injuries, wrist problems and hamstrings issue....like he has caught a case of the Miles Austinitis....when he is healthy and on the field he can play...and will only get better....just need to get this cat to get healthy and stay healthy.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I'm sick of him honestly... I know he's only a 2nd year player but some guys you get the sense will never live up to expectations and sadly Claiborne is one of them.

The Natural

Reaction score
I definitely see his potential as a cover guy unfortunately thats not the only facet of the game. It's like he goes out of his way to avoid having to make a tackle in the open field. Isnt that the same thing ya'll crucified Jenkins for? Now we want to make excuses for Claiborne and say its not his job?

kevm3

Reaction score
Jenkins literally got out of the way of tackles. Claiborne is just bad at tackling and gets trucked, but at least he still makes the effort.

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
It's his second season.. Corners really don't come into their own until their 2nd or 3rd season. He's improving, but if you're measuring your corner's ability in stopping the run, then our front seven is at fault. You corner should not have to stop the run..

links18

Reaction score
Honestly, Claiborne has been hurt so much, it hard to judge anything about his performance other than that he is hurt a lot.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I'll go on the record saying I'm not giving up on Mo. Same with Escobar. Next season will tell us a lot about those too. But I still see potential.

The Natural

Reaction score
Jenkins literally got out of the way of tackles. Claiborne is just bad at tackling and gets trucked, but at least he still makes the effort.

Nah there's times Claiborne will engage with a blocker just to avoid having to make a tackle