No negative nancies! The say something positive thread

scooper

Reaction score
This is a Cowboys message board for Dallas Cowboys Fans (short for fanatics!!!!). But yet there's an awful lot of tearing this team, it's players, it's coaches, and it's ownership down.

Your mission, as a tried and true Dallas Cowboys FAN is to post at least one reason why you are excited and optimistic about this upcoming season!

Can you do it????

I'll go first:

I can not wait to see Tony Romo throw behind potentially the best young offensive line in football, and the running lanes they will open for DeMarco Murray!!!

I get giddy just thinking about it!

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I really hope we are successful running the ball this year. I'm very excited about our line.

jday

Reaction score
I'm with you about the offense. I'm very excited to see what they are capable of doing with a little more time in the pocket and a little more space to run.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I definately am excited about offense.

I feel like Romo will come back well, and with Dez, Williams, and Witten to throw to I'm feeling good there.

I also am pretty excited to see if this O-Line takes another step forward and if we're able to run the ball like I'm hoping we will be able to.

scooper

Reaction score
Three responses and all for the oline so far! Jerry knows that it was the oline as the unsung hero of that early 90s dynasty and is trying to rebuild that!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to see Dez dominate with his new moves and footwork. I want to see if Linehan will use him in the slant like Aikman / Irvin did. And the progress of TWill.
And I'll throw in the OL too, and the improved running games. I want to see how Escobar will show why he was a 2nd round draft pick, as he showed in the last game last year.

On defense, I want to see how they will show with a new group of players, even though not considered superstars, but if staying healthy proves how decimated the defense was last year, and the worst defense crap will stop. Maybe lesser players in some eyes, but helth goes a long way.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Compared to that MASH unit last year, I think very single position group will be deeper this year.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The offensive line should be good. I'm looking forward to seeing if Terrance Williams can continue his improvement. Also want to see how Devin Street does.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
The defensive line rotation will be more talented, even if it lacks some of the high end talent.

The offensive line should continue to improve.

And yes, I'm excited to see Escobar and Claiborne make strides.